• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out, it's a wild staff member ;;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
  • Virgilio is not what he used to be. It's like ever since he became a Moderator, something in his brain makes him abuse his power on Borey. ;;

Well, except the user above, I am not that intimidated by the Staff Members. Actually, I knew a lot of a the newer Moderators back when they were just like everybody. They all haven't changed since. Besides, it's not like they're Power Rangers or anything. :<

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Why is no one afraid of me?! >:C To be honest, Mork still gives me the creeps. I don't know why. Maybe it's just his username.

To be honest, you always were kinda scary on 'Cosmo, but that's not relevant here as you're not scary at all. XD

I don't find any particular staff member scary, but I do find some members on here to be intimidating, if not scary. D:

Ayselipera

Haha, no I don't fear anyone on the staff. I'm just somewhat of a shy person and I usually don't go off vming staff or other members.

Yoruichi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    Aw, I thought I was less popular than this.

LOL for you..

I'm so scared of that parallelzero she's so mean and rude on PC and yet she's a staff member!

LOL kidding.. but anyways. I am not afraid of a staff member here at all.

Corazón

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Not really, friends with most of them (On my other account), but Jake & Morkula seem pretty intimidating.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Whenever I've seen that the webmaster has posted in my thread I think, "Crap, (s)he locked my thread. I just know it!"

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Actually yeah. I kind of have my reasons for some but I won't tell you what they are. I do get along really well with Erica and Andy, Audy too... there are some that don't understand me so I just stay away from them since trouble starts and its better just to walk away and STAY away so that something doesn't happen and results in some kind of ban or infraction. x_x

Years
  • Um, not most. But if I had to name a few....

Morkula-I seriously was scared of him for a while, but now not as much.
    Lightning-Sometimes, but we're buds(LAWL CHERRIM JOKE)But if I said Cherrim sucked I think I would have a different opinion.
    Hiroshi-Yes, I have a fear of him too.
    Arcanine-Sometimes scarier than Morkula.
    parallelzero-OMG WHAT IS THIS PERSON!!?!
    Bobandbill-Only on FFs, he made me not want to write more of my old one.
    Zet-Yeah, you're on the list too buddy ;;.
    Patchirosu-I got into a fight, and now I think I shall not talk to him no more.
    Finally, last but not least-
    NETTO. Well, not scared, but really annoyed but him. STOP BRINGING US DOWN TO ZERO, YOU TOO HIIRO!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Lulz. Who are these "staff members", you speak of? Regardless, everyone is too engrossed with my brilliant posting, to even contemplate punishing me. Fun fact: this site would be nothing without me.

Back