• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We’re finally getting soundtracks for Sword and Shield, Legends: Arceus, and Scarlet and Violet

We’re finally getting soundtracks for Sword and Shield, Legends: Arceus, and Scarlet and Violet

The DLC for Sword and Shield released over three years ago, but better late than never? It’s Japan only for now.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Nice to see some of these come out. But I hope we'll see it in countries outside of Japan...

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I really hope the tracks are longer than 2-3 minutes, that's something I've always found to be quite annoying about official Pokemon OST releases: the song is over before you even get the chance to enjoy it.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • This was such nice news to wake up to. I still think there's a lot more that should be done, ideally, but this is like another small step towards completely open and freely able to enjoy. It's nice to see acknowledgement that this is something people want, I just have to dearly hope they understand and are able to offer this to people worldwide.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I really hope the tracks are longer than 2-3 minutes, that's something I've always found to be quite annoying about official Pokemon OST releases: the song is over before you even get the chance to enjoy it.
    I mean, there's YouTube for that, and it's free. It's easy enough to find OSTs for games there and extended versions have been commonplace in my experience.

Years
  • I mean, there's YouTube for that, and it's free. It's easy enough to find OSTs for games there and extended versions have been commonplace in my experience.
    Yeah, that is what I do if I want extended versions of songs be it Pokemon or not.

Back