• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We have a time machine! What would you fix of your past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Is there anything about your past that needs a fix? Any action, any decision you have made? And, taking a guess, what consequences could that change bring into your present?

In my case, there was a girl that was nice to me, but I was a bit mean to her. I'd go back to tell myself to be nicer, probably we may have been together for a while till we got tired of each other :P

Of course, if you are thinking about killing yourself or killing your parents, think on something else, it's too obvious for a joke XP

Years
    There is plenty of my past that needs fixing. -_- Mostly stuff about how weird I acted as a kid.

But, since my past is the whole premise of my book series that I'm going to publish one of these days, I shouldn't fix it or I'd have to pick some other job. On the other hand, I'd have more friends. On the third hand, some of my friends I would never have met if I hadn't acted that way.

I'd rather not fix my past. I like my friends and my job too much. :)

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Uhm... I guess I would. I did some pretty bad things back in the day, so maybe. But maybe not. I wouldn't be able to decide.. But I think I would go and change one thing, with a boyfriend thinger.

Shiny Gold Lover

I'm so ashamed! Only 4 posts!
    Years
    I probably won't change anything, because I won't know what had happened in the present.
    I'd tell someone to punch myself in the face in the past, though.

stupid me! >: (

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I made a lot of decision I regret but really I don't think I would go back and 'fix' any of it. They are all happy mistakes that need to keep and know.

Still there maybe somethings I would like to go back and do over concerning a certain assignment but meh. It has happen.

Varjak Paw

Eyes of Amber
    Years
    There's several things I'd like to fix. First off, I guess I'd want to go back and be a bit nicer and more helpful to my parents, and secondly, there was this guy in my grade last year who I could have been nicer to, and one time snapped at. I think I must have insulted him pretty badly because we completely avoid each other now, though we never knew each other much in the first place, and I would have been nicer to him if I could, now that I look back at it.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'd probably fix up when I broke up with my girlfriend, and make things go on for longer. I'd also like to go back a fix my grades for high school, so my parents would be proud of me. I'd also like to go back and say goodbye to my grandparents before they died, I never got the chance..

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I would definitly go back and break up with my girlfriend in high school and ask this other girl I liked much more to go to Prom with me, since I never went.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, and there's a lot of instances I think of everyday, where I wish I'd done something different. But going back and making sure I hadn't done what I did is out of the question. Every mistake I've ever made has helped me learn how to be a better person. You do something wrong, you learn your lesson and you move on. I hate a lot of the things I've done throughout my life, but the lessons I've learned from them are too valuable to give up.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    If I went back and changed my past, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I'm content with the present, so no, I wouldn't touch my past.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    There are many things I repent of having done in the past.

For example, I would change how I used to be at PC to how I am now.

And many other things that lead to my waffled up school and social life.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Like most people i have made a few mistakes in my life and some i am really not proud of (Trust me, there are some things that really are better left un said). However I think one of the things that i want to change is the way ive treated or what ive said people on certain occassions, especially loved ones which i feel especially guilty/bad for treating kinda like crap. I dont mean to do it, its just that i sometimes talk or act before i think, i guess.

However if i changed all the past problems i wanted to, then i wouldnt learn from said mistakes.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Too much to list, and that's not where it ends.
    Obviously, as stated above, I've made a lot of dumb decisions, but if it were not for those decisions my life would probably not be the same. Even so, it would not hurt to fix at least one thing I would rather forget about, though..

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    I would not. If I changed my past I'd probably not here anymore. I'm already happy on things I did in my past. Nothing to regret.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
    Yes. I have lots of decisions to re-choose, a lot of mistakes to correct, a lot of problems I have to solve before a new, and more difficult one takes it's place.

I would change the whole course of my life.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't want to change my past (on PC) otherwise I probably wouldn't have the friends I have now. Though IRL, in Primary school... I'd go back and try to be actually liked. :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back