• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~WEIRDEST THING YOU SAW TODAY~*!*~

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I introduced my parents to antivirus software (more importantly, AVG free) and I scanned their computer for them. In just 2 hours, it detected and removed over 300 malware infections. How their laptop didn't crash is beyond me. :| That's pretty strange in my opinion.

Lash

Years
  • Autumn27's signature, WTF XD

Aside from that, I saw three birds flying from my room window to my sisters, back and forth constantly.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • Those annoying punctuation marks you insist on adding to every single thread title you make.

I also found that to be pretty annoying.

besides that, I saw a woman in the super market who had on this ridiculous wig that happened to match her clothes.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • It would have to be a fanfic on ff.net about how Paul (from the anime) revealed that he was actually Sailor Moon. Complete with tutu.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    3 guys walking around like they were really cool, holding out the rockstar drink that they were drinking, asking people if they thought they were cool.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Stop being so mean about the ~*!*~ It adds personality, and tells you who the thresds are by

It's better than having(example)

The Five Word Story By Darkly The Flygon

as your title

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • The weirdest thing I saw today was this topic, actually.

Although about two weeks ago I almost ran into a deer while riding on my bicycle. That was the weirdest thing I've seen for a while.

Years
  • Stop being so mean about the ~*!*~ It adds personality, and tells you who the thresds are by

It's better than having(example)

The Five Word Story By Darkly The Flygon

as your title

We don't need to instantly know who the thread is made by. Funnily enough it says right at the top of the page, and right beneath the thread title when you're in the forum view. And puh-lease, define 'personality' for us all, because last time I check it wasn't ~*!*~TYPING LIKE THIS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY~*!*~

Years
  • Autumn27's signature was the weirdest thing I saw today. Actually, I saw it for the first time yesterday but I still think it is weird and disturbing today.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I saw a kid going down a hill on a skateboard in a full body Scooby Doo outfit, I lol'd.

1Ghostly-slash1

is t0 c00l 4 n00bs
    Years
  • the weridest think that happend,t 2 me today was everbody i met said today was friday but when i checked the tv and my calendar it was thursday that was 17 people proven wrong lol

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
  • Damn it, every single goddamn kid from age 10-18 is drinking those "Monsters". What the freaking hell?

For real. *eyeroll*
    All my friends are all, "lyke omg i stayed up all night 'cause i drank a ton of Monsters!!11"

Anyways.
    This doesn't really count because I didn't see it.
    But my parents' only employee told me the story when she picked me up from school.

There was a customer at my parents' beauty supply store and her pants were made of this thin material and you could see her underwear, and she was wearing a belly-bearing shirt.
    My dad, apparently, went to the back of the store in the Employee Only room to stifle his laughter.

EDIT:
    Wait, I got one.
    The fat men cosplaying as Pokemon female protagonists in Autumn27's signature. x__x;

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
  • My puppy feel up my guinea pig. Well he licked meh guinea and tried getting on him.
    They're both male. ;;
    fml. XD

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • About an hour ago, I was outside on the front lawn with my cousins, Biaggio, Carliegh, and Nicolynn, and we were blowing bubbles and Carliegh tried to eat one o.0

She stood up and followed it and opened her mouth and bit the bubble.

Back