• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well then. That may have been a bit challenging. Though you would think Snoopy would be among those since he's even older than that.
    I know, right? I guess they want to make it harder than that. But most of the people there are older anyway. It's not like I live in a college town or anything so I'm one of the youngest people there when I do go.

Years
  • I know, right? I guess they want to make it harder than that. But most of the people there are older anyway. It's not like I live in a college town or anything so I'm one of the youngest people there when I do go.

Maybe the way they decide the questions is by asking a teenager they know if they've heard of something or know something, and if they haven't heard of it or don't answer correctly they add it to the trivia questions. :P

Years
  • Maybe the way they decide the questions is by asking a teenager they know if they've heard of something or know something, and if they haven't heard of it or don't answer correctly they add it to the trivia questions. :P
    It would be a cunning plan if they did.

And Woodstock is a great character, but he can't quite compete with Snoopy as Joe Cool.

Years
  • It would be a cunning plan if they did.

And Woodstock is a great character, but he can't quite compete with Snoopy as Joe Cool.

If I ever run a trivia night I am most definitely going to use that method to weed out easy questions.

Joe Cool is Snoopy's second best persona, in my opinion. My favorite is his World War I flying ace persona.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • The problem I have with Red Baron (and all frozen pizza) is that I'm allergic to the cheese and that cheese is a pain to take off those pizzas so I can eat them. When I order from a delivery place, at least I can request that they don't put the cheese on it so I can eat it.

Yeah, pizza without cheese is weird, but when you have allergies, sometimes you need to improvise...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've got a friend who, while not being allergic to cheese, takes the cheese off every pizza he eats. We used to give him so much abuse for it when he was younger, but now it's just become an accepted quirk in his personality. He was a very picky eater when he was younger, which has sort of changed as he's gotten older.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I love cheese! But only pizza I eat is pepperoni pineapple or something like that. And yeah, I think Finns are only who eats pizza with pineapple.
    Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Years
  • I've heard that pizza didn't originally have cheese on it so I feel complete justified in having no cheese on my pizza on those occasions when I do eat pizza.

Years
  • New DCC come Wednesday guys, don't forget! Make it have 10,000 posts or you'll all be eaten

In other news, you should all go see Sherlock Holmes!

EDIT: Scarf, most impressive. I actually had an authentic pizza from Naples, Italy yesterday. It was amazing.

Years
  • Oh, a new DCC on the winter solstice. How celestial.

And everyone really should go see Sherlock Holmes, but not before seeing the first one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    New DCC come Wednesday guys, don't forget! Make it have 10,000 posts or you'll all be eaten

In other news, you should all go see Sherlock Holmes!

EDIT: Scarf, most impressive. I actually had an authentic pizza from Naples, Italy yesterday. It was amazing.

Yay new DCC. Id love to see Sherlock Holmes, the first one was great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back