• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"We're on each other's team."

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • I'm the type who tends to lead a group. I feel like if I don't get ♥♥♥♥ done, then no one will. However, at the same time, depending on who I'm working with, I can be very bossy. If I'm with people I don't know then I'm quiet. But if I'm with my friends then I tell them what to do and stuff.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I can't work in groups. I like having control over every aspect of everything that I can, and the thought of having to share the reins with someone makes me nervous. Especially when I have to rely on them for something important. Having all the control to myself means that I can trust myself to do the best possible for me, getting all the work done to the best of my abilities. Working with others means that there's a chance something won't work out well and I'd get held behind because of it.

Nakala Pri

Ima better solo but when I'm doing team-work I either contribute or sit back and watch while they SQUIRM!! >:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I seriously don't like working in groups, because this way, things seem to get moving much slower for me; you always have to discuss it with group members when performing actions, which, in my opinion, could be a bit frustrating. Sometimes they'd understand what you're trying to get across, and sometimes they wouldn't. Like most people, though, I could work in groups when I'm required to. :P When I do, I just stand there and listen to what everyone has to say, and give my input if I'm able to come up with something good.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • You see, I'd rather be alone on that matter. But to answer the thread:

I'm the one who organizes everything, or else they won't get any help from me. There's no way in Hell I'd work with a bunch of idiots who can't even keep track of their own work.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • The best way something is to do it yourself. I'm not very good in group works unless I do everything myself which practically equals working alone so there's that. Now if I had partners willing to work, that could have been another story...

Years
  • team work makes tha dream work

if somebody aint pickin up they weight they get cut and i pick up tha slack

natural leader but also dont have a problem with playin a part

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Mostly I follow the leader of the team, but sometimes I wanted to step up when things are not good, or if there are any suggestions to my team.

Years
  • Culture class has a group assignment and being an individual who normally follows another person's instructions, I have to take the lead because the other people in my group are international students who sometimes have no clue what we're doing or what the teacher is asking of us XD Don't get me wrong, they're my friends, but I often like the option of working by myself to save myself the trouble and time put towards trying to explain the assignment to them \: I'm much more efficient individually than in groups.

Years
  • I'm pretty good at being on a team or group. I can take a back seat, leadership wise, and differ to someone else, or I can take the reigns and call the shots. It's really a matter of group chemistry, all the parties involved have to mesh together well enough to get things done.

Years
  • In class assignments, I tend to add what I can to the group and their projects. If they give me a task to do, i'm usually capable of doing it on my own then adding it to the main deal. I don't often take the lead spot, however. My literature class just today had us in groups to discuss an aspect of one of the books we read.

(Also, if the Egg Swap didn't count posts at all, this would be my 666th post. Oooooh, scary.)

Years
  • I hate being in a group when it comes to assignments. Like, right now, I have three group projects I am involved in. Who do you think is doing most of the work? Me. I just hate when members of the group don't do anything to contribute. It's a pain.

I like being in groups out of school though, like for work and stuff. I like being part of a team. I do what I have to, and always help in some way. I never sit on the sidelines.

Back