• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're previewing a new forum style

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • This theme is epic! I love the blue and gold scheme! *goes off to check if it goes with profile*

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Yep, looks cool. I can't say much about the blue but the gold fits in nicely. Though, the icons could use a bit of work.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Looks great, I love the colours and the logo at the top is nice as well.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • This style is looking pretty cool! I love the colors, but of course that's just me (favorite color happens to be blue) lol.

I like the Raichu jumping over the hurdle. Tis so cute. <3

Edit: Is it just me, or did the theme just change after I posted this? xD;

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Love the inverted version so far. Can't wait to see the final product :D

liveitout

What? Where?
    Years
  • It looks a little too busy for me. I'd prefer the little Pokemons all in one image on the left or right of the banner. Not too fond of the colour scheme either. :< I'm sticking with my old-fashioned Infernape style...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I love how instead of an annoying Firefox pop up box you get a small notice from the theme itself if you used too little characters.

Cid

Years
  • Need I say that the colors of the Inverted version of the style looks oh-so similar to the main style of a certain other unrelated forum?

That aside, I'm loving the two versions, so far. (I'm lucky I don't use IE) \o/
    I'm not fond of the color combination (blue + gold) and some icons are left unchanged, but I know it's unfinished. I can't wait for the finished product.
    Keep up the good work, Jake. :D

Years
  • For testing purposes and external testing, a new style has been enabled for the rest of the night. It's called "The Pokéthletes" (a working name) and will be enabled until 11:59 PM EST today (or longer if I forget to turn it off) in beta mode. All members can view the forum using this style until it's disabled tonight.

In case you wondered, the style looks like this.
    View attachment 47950

It's unfinished work, so you will see many elements that haven't been changed.

This style isn't compatible with Internet Explorer 6. Please upgrade to browsers that support PNG-8. Additionally, all versions of Internet Explorer may display minor cosmetic errors.

Hmmm...I think it's not! I'm not causing to errors in using this style using the Internet Explorer 8!

Back