• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
  • [Inside] Dining Hall
    [Lynch] Seth Rollins

I'd like a lynch to happen today cuz there has been some talking, so I'll go with the one who has the most votes on them.

Years
  • [Lynch] Salzorrah
    [Inside] Saloon

I've explained most of my thoughts from the day well enough. I'd still like my question from before answered.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • NIGHT

THE BROTHEL WENT UP IN FLAMES...

As those inside screamed in terror and pain - flames licking their skin and burning the hair from their necks and arms. Salzorrah and Ewery1 pushed their way towards the back of the building. One could do nothing to help those dying in agony and the other only wished to help end their pain. They both felt the flames behind them as the slammed their bodies into the back door. It was barred and grasping at the handle was met with scalding pain. Fire was on the other side of the door as well. There was no escape.

They collapsed under the intense heat behind the counter, gasping for breath, as they looked at the roof of the building. Wooden beams toppled down onto them, ending their pain immediately.

The rest of the town rushed towards the burning building, throwing sand and water onto the flames, but nothing helped. The fire had grown too strong, but luckily no other buildings were in danger. The crowd had no choice but to gather and watch as the screams died out and the roof caved in from the heat and pressure. Women and children cried and men took their hats off, falling to the ground in sorrow.

The night was not kind to the town and innocent blood had been spilled. The town could hardly sleep, but exhaustion and terror met everyone in their dreams.

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • DAWN

THE TRAIN WHISTLED AND CHUGGED INTO THE STATION...

It's coal engine billowing smoke into the air as its brakes whined to a halt, jolting the passengers aboard awake and alert. They had arrived. They were finally in Westworld.

The conductor shouted out, "Sweetwater! Last stop!"

The passengers clamored from the cars and onto the station platform. A rising sun greeted their faces as they stepped over boards of wood - some rotted and some freshly placed. The town was alive in the early dawn as men and women trotted from storefront to storefront, some chatting and some quietly going about their business. Some of the men were already drunk, stumbling from the old saloon and laughing boisterously. Some of these men walked clear across the road into the brothel, ready to fill a void or just to have some fun.

Along the side of the road, on a soapbox, stood a lawman holding a poster. The face was too obscured to see from this far away, but he yelled to the crowd gathering around him: "This killer is wanted dead or alive! Five hundred dollar reward for any information that leads to their capture. If ya'll have any information, step forward and help the law!" The crowd murmured and tittered as the lawman stepped down and nailed the wanted poster to the jail wall. Not far from this scene, a drunk stumbled and tripped, landing face first in mud and horse dirt. Those near the man laughed and clapped, but the old drunk crawled his way to the horse troth. He dunked his head into it, cleaning off the mud - but not the stench.

Tumbleweeds rolled past the train station as the train roared back to life and began loudly departing. It was off to pick up more travelers to this place.

The train passengers excitedly stepped down onto the dirt road and made their way into town. They all had agendas and they all had goals to accomplish. It was time for them to see what Westworld could offer them.

YOU MAY NOW SUBMIT YOUR DAWN ACTIONS. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE ROLEPLAYING TOGETHER, CHATTING, AND INTERACTING. THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT FOR TALKING AT ANY POINT IN THIS GAME.

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I see the drunk being laughed at by the people...

Oh no, that poor man!

I confront the people...

HEY Y'ALL, DONT BE RUDE! YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL ACROSS LOTS!

I looked towards the drunkard.

Uhm, are y'all okay? You seem to be hurt.

Years
  • They aren't dead because they're hosts not human beings. Hosts "die" and then get repaired for the next day.

I just don't know what that means for the game.

Salzorrah

Years
  • Apparently, I was the only one who noticed that the dawn phase has been repeated back to the start, hence why I copy pasted my first post there. We know that the brothel is going to go down in flames at dusk, and if anyone can investigate the area, I think that would be good.

Years
  • It started again because of the lore. Hosts are stuck in a perpetual loop according to their narratives so for the most part each dawn should be the same. We aren't repeating the day, but the hosts (probably not for real but as far as the story goes) are repeating their actions.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • I'd say you're quite the interesting lead. Either you or gunner are, as Klippy put it, "Only wanting to help end the pain of those around you." In other words, either you or Gunner are bad news for all of us... possibly. I encourage you all to use your dawn actions to investigate my hypothesis or any other hunch you may have and report your findings once you're done.

Wait don't bother wasting your actions on me, I have an explanation for this. So when I made my character I wanted them to be like a torturing evil person so I requested a few different roles, but the role that I ended up getting is not in fact, an evil role, just one that is associated with death. The character is sadistic but ultimately that's it.

Also Alex that's interesting I hadn't considered that. It may well be true.

Years
  • Why do I have this feeling there's no mafia at all?

I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't occurred to me.

Nobody answered my question earlier. My role does not target a specific player, instead it targets whoever posts after me. Does anyone else's role work like this?

Salzorrah

Years
  • Well, I can do my action as long as a specific event triggers (it commonly happens, and I can't say anything more, unless I reveal), and I don't have to wait for the dawn phase to do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back