• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What a name!

droomph

weeb
Years
  • I would probably be...

쀏 just so nobody can read my username clearly :P

Other than that, I think a good username is something you can "read". By that, I mean something like Mr Cat Dog or Ausaudriel or Hiroshi or Thomas or Patchisou Yutohru

Anywho I just hate people who have _s all between their words. For example, C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f would be okay with me, but stuff like Somebodys_Username or SomebodysUsername is not. If it's just a string of letters like donavannj or parallelzero I don't hate as much, though it still looks kinda awkward (mine included!)

Oh and one more thing I hate is when they put a million numbers after their username. Maybe Meganium90 or Olli97 is fine, but Pikachu72892940404 isn't.

Though it's just a forum so I try to look past those things and see their character instead of their usernames.

Years
  • I'm perfectly fine with my current username, as I've used either it or something similar for as long as I can remember. If I had to change, though, I would either go with my real name (Brendan- which was used for one whole day back in 2005), or something like Unown B (my favorite Pokemon species by design and my first initial).

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • If I had the ability to change my username, I think I would go for Cassiopeia or perhaps a song name like Artificial Rainbow. There?s no real reason why I would choose them, aside from the fact that I think they sound cool. Personally I think a good forum username is one that?s been capitalised correctly, doesn't have a ton of numbers or punctuation (like questions marks and asterisks) in it and contains something a bit uncommon, like a portmanteau.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I'm happy with my current username, actually. The only name I would possibly consider changing to is the name of my OC trainer character, and in fact I've already created an alt account with her name. But doing that would only breed more confusion as to my actual gender, plus making people think my IRL name is Lisa xD

Only other thing I might change it to is Elite Overlord Roadmaster, because the Roadmaster is actually my favorite Buick automobile. Problem is, IIRC there's a bicycle company also called "Roadmaster" so that could have caused some confusion xD

dewdott

Gym Leader Joseph
    Years
  • im very fine with my username it was pretty hard to think of it but i accomplished it and now i like so no i dont have a problem with it it fits me it is a mixture of dewott and dot because of his eyes that is how i made up my name

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Well, as you should already know just by taking a glimpse at my username, I'm pretty horrible at thinking up names. I think I could do a lot better than this, as my current username just comes from a username I've used throughout my entire time on the internet, so it's just one that's easy to remember. Apart from that, the only thing I'd really want to change my name to would be Olli, as it's what pretty much everyone calls me, and then finally people would stop picking on me because of those lousy numbers :(

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i'm happy with my current username as it my name IRL and also im horrible at usernames at every forum my name is Avishka :P :P

Back