• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What age group of people do you hang out with most?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Age doesn't really matter, in my opinion. I'll hang out with anyone as long as I get along with that person. Like today; I was playing with a little three year old girl that I babysit all day, lol. ^_^; She's very adorable, and I actually did have a lot of fun playing with her! But I also enjoy hanging out with people my age or younger, and even adults. Like my mother and grandmother, for example. We have several common interests. My best friend is one year younger than me, and I don't mind, etc. It really just doesn't matter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I just hang out with people i can get along with age shouldent matter...but then again whenever me and my freinds get to talking about real issue's and stuff like that that's when i need someone more mature to talk to.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I hang around 15-18 year olds, mostly Grade 11s like me, though. I have plenty of friends in Grade 10 and 12 though, because of being in band. ^_^ On the internet, it's mostly people the same age as me and older, though. I find I have trouble being patient with people younger than me, lately. ^_^;

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Well online I hangout with people from 13-17 and, in real life i hang out with people around 12-15. Im 13 by the way.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Age doesn't really matter, in my opinion. I'll hang out with anyone as long as I get along with that person. Like today; I was playing with a little three year old girl that I babysit all day, lol. ^_^; She's very adorable, and I actually did have a lot of fun playing with her! But I also enjoy hanging out with people my age or younger, and even adults. Like my mother and grandmother, for example. We have several common interests. My best friend is one year younger than me, and I don't mind, etc. It really just doesn't matter.
    =D Hehehe, playing with a 3 year old, hmm. XD *wonders* A friend of mine has a 5 year old baby sister who usually plays with me when they come over (though she use to be around my sister more..), and she's hardly ever annoying to me... but I do kinda neglect her to go on PC sometimes. o_o x_x

Years
  • I'm 14 and I think I like to hang out with 14 - 20. Some of my friends are 30+, well, they like pokemon too, so they're my friends.

22sa

Years
  • bna_li said:
    I'm 14 and I think I like to hang out with 14 - 20. Some of my friends are 30+, well, they like pokemon too, so they're my friends.
    Heh, I think it's cool to know an adult who likes Pokemon. =D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    22sa said:
    =D Hehehe, playing with a 3 year old, hmm. XD *wonders* A friend of mine has a 5 year old baby sister who usually plays with me when they come over (though she use to be around my sister more..), and she's hardly ever annoying to me... but I do kinda neglect her to go on PC sometimes. o_o x_x
    Sounds like something I?d do, lol. Except I hate to be watched on the computer, yeesh. >.>

I practically am an adult that likes Pok?mon, okay one more year. =P

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Sounds like something I?d do, lol. Except I hate to be watched on the computer, yeesh. >.>

Actually at 16 (maybe in some cases 14) Your Considered an Adult. ^_^ Kairi is an Adult obviously... I am too.. Sorta.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
  • Well I unfortunately don't have much of a life outside home. I'm home schooled and my friends are really my two siblings, and they are a few years younger than I. But aside of them, by choice I'd hang with people my own age probably.

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • I hang out with people around the 16/17..
    Because I am 15 years old and every saturday night I go to a bar/disco.. (how do you call it.. :\ ) and you have to be over 16 to enter so.. I hang with guys over 16 :classic:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Mewther said:
    I hang out with people around the 16/17..
    Because I am 15 years old and every saturday night I go to a bar/disco.. (how do you call it.. :\ ) and you have to be over 16 to enter so.. I hang with guys over 16 :classic:

You go to A Discoteca? I go there sometimes it's fun, we have to be 14-17 but underage clubs let us in, even though I could be sneaked into a regular nightclub^^

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i hang out with people older than me... but that's only because my 2 best friends are half a year older than me. well... i do hang out with my parents... and they're like... infinity. and ya... but online... who knows who i'm talking to?! most likely a creep from some obscure country like... angola (that's in africa)

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I don't hang out...ANYWHERE.If I do, it is with best friends.. But, somewhere at some time, someone is out to get me. I'm the pick-on kid of school.
    *Gangster sneaks up*
    Uh-oh.. :dead:..

22sa

Years
  • Kairi said:

I know!!! Eh, I just can't stand to be watched on the computer, that's why I like to be alone at home. Well, unless you're a close friend, but I wouldn't like my sister or someone looking. ._.

Back