• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime character are you most like and why?

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
  • For me it's Haruhi Suzimiya. Were much alike it's scary lol

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, I would say Goku from the original Dragon Ball. Not in terms of fighting obviously. =p Mostly having an innocent demeanor and just being a fun loving guy.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • It.. depends?

On my mood, I mean, or maybe who I'm around.

I probably come off somewhat like Naoto from Persona 4 to some people, if I'm by myself in public, or around people that I'm not comfortable with.

For the last year or so I've sworn up and down that if me and everyone that I know all poofed into some world where we were anime characters, I'd end up as Otonashi from Angel Beats. The only difference between me and that character at all, if you squint really hard, is that I have times where I get more energetic than he gets. Normally due to coffee. or booze. 8D;

Also, I have some people tell me that I'm like Zelos sometimes, from Tales of Symphonia. I don't complain since he's my favorite Tales character. hurr.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Brock from Pokémon; great chef and horny on women.
    Spike from Cowboy Beebop: martial artist, immature and like to take spontaneous risks.
    Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun: strange moral conflicts and many unanswered questions.

lolz...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Soular from Fresh Precure or Bunbee from Yes! PreCure 5.

I'm cold and calculating, with a cunning mind and meticulous planning of my schemes. Just nix the part about them failing all the time because I actually do succeed much of the time... then again I don't fight against cute magical girls.

If I had to equate myself to a non-villain Pretty Cure character, it would have to be Honoka/Cure White from the first season. Because she's good at school and into science :)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm like a combination of Jaden Yuki and Yusei Fudo (from Yu-Gi-Oh GX/5D's). Like Jaden, I tend to slack off a lot, but I'm determined to get things done. Like Yusei, I'm somewhat serious and care about other people.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • joey [second name?] from yugioh

His name's Joey Wheeler.

Depends, my personality or the way I act changes from day to day, but I'd say most recently I've been like Tamaki Suoh from Ouran Hostclub because he gets clingy to people and recently, I've been roleplaying the character alot... I even ended up saying to my friend "LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE! I FORBID YOU TO COME EVEN CLOSE TO HER" and other days, I'd have a double personality like Naoi Ayato from Angel Beats. One day I'd be friendly, then suddenly I'd change into some manipulative monster.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Personality wise, however, I consider myself to be like Guilmon from Digimon Tamers. One moment I could be cute and fun, the next, I could lose my temper.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    im most like tetsuo from akira because (according to what ive been told) i possess many talent but am a little to brash and erratic to truly realize them. that and i feel im misunderstood

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Kai Hiwatari. From the first three Beyblade series/ original manga.
    He's cool, tough, attractive, inspiring, and he's got a phoenix! Come on~! ^o^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd have to say Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden due to the drive for revenge, the preference for swordplay, and the popularity with the women. Either that or Light Yagami from Death Note due to the god complex and the superior intellect overall.

That's only a few I could compare myself to nowadays though lol.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I'd have to say Uryu Ishida from Bleach. I'm very quiet and solitary, and I also try harder to act cool when others are around. I tend to use clothing or add accesories that don't have of any use, but look cooler. I also act cold, and quite cunning. I try not to use force or fight if I can find another way around it. I tend to go alone, and rarely show my sweet side. I go too much into detail, and try to hard sometimes. Even so, I got my pride sometimes, accepting defeat too easily sometimes...

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • hmm,I don't know TBH,i guess my friends who know me really would tell me but the character i feel it's so close to mine IRL is Minatsuki Saya from blackcat anime.

Attachments

• What anime character are you most like and why?
      1313332842308.jpg
      28.6 KB · Views: 2

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I guess I'm mostly like Light Yagami...
    I've been told that I look like him, I guess I'm pretty clever and arrogant as he is, and he's aiming to be god like I do =D
    And our opinions are pretty much similar =)

When I'm with lotta people I tend to behave as Kyouya Hibari from Katekyou Hitman Reborn, we both hate crowds and hate being with people.

And when I consider girls as well... Probably Konata Izumi from... hey, who doesn't know Kona? :D
    I'm crazy otaku like she is :D

B_A: Hope you are not death as she is o.O

AresTheAwesome

The Awesome Trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2013
    Im either like Soul Eater, or Takasu from ToraDora, soul's awesomeness+Takasu's normality.

jpp8

Producer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    Yamazaki Kaoru from NHK ni Yokosou! in terms of personality and habits, I guess. Our backstories differ, but we're both individuals who appear to spend all day playing games and watching cartoons religiously and have really short fuses.

Back