• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What anime do you want to have a sequel?

Neronaya

STAR GATE HEAVEN
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
I'd really love some more berserk that is. actually animated well and not a disaster that the new adaptation was. There's so much more content to expand upon and it's a beloved series so I think it'd do really well if there was a little more of a budget put into it like the 1997 series. One can only dream .... is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law ...

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
I would like to see Bleach continue :// it's long overdue.
Also, a sequel to Gangsta would be highly surprising, but earnestly welcomed.

Aduitt

Confused
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
- Dimension W: A lot needed to be explained at the seasons end. I really think that they could have touched more on each character and elaborated on the story more. I hope this gets a season two.

- The Devil is a part timer: I just want to see more of this.

- Kekai Sensen: Season one was great. Season two was great. A future season three would be great.

- Pokémon origins: Why won't Nintendo stop with Ash Ketchum and finally give us a season two!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
soul eater
where we pretend the last few episodes never happened

unbelievably disappointing conclusion

anyways ... to answer the OP - considering shows that have ended completely and arent expected to get second seasons...

I'm assuming Re:Zero is getting a second season, so maybe not that :thinking:
Same with No Game No Life.. aah this is surprisingly difficult.
The only one I can think of that actually ended would be Death Parade. The conclusion of the anime felt final, yet so much is still unexplored in this universe. We barely learned about any of the really big players that were behind the scenes. I'd love to see more.

Years
unbelievably disappointing conclusion

yeah they should've given it an open-ended ending that didn't conclude anything, so it was possible to continue where the manga left off later...but egh

The manga was nowhere near completion at the time, right? I tried to watch SE once, and I believe that's what everyone said.

don't believe so, yeah =( SE is an amazing and very unique series if you can forget the existence of the last couple of episodes haha, i'm rewatching it right now and really do think a sequel to animate the rest of the manga would have been amazing

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I want the bleach anime to get its long rumored and much deserved continuation. While the manga floundered in the last arc due to it being rushed to all hell, the anime would have the opportunity to save the series' finale and maybe lead into a sequel which would be hopefully much more interesting than Boruto.

A new season of NGNL would be appreciated as well. Aoharu x Kikanjuu. Bartender. Btoom. Deadman Wonderland. Gangsta. Log Horizon.... I'm gonna stop the list here because there's too many more to list.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Aoharu x Machinegun,
A continuation of Pandora Hearts anime because god, that anime was an unfortunate adaption...
IDOLiSH7 season 2 (obvious bias here).
A Soul Eater reboot to the lengths of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood that PROPERLY adapts the anime from chapter one to the final chapter. The anime ended almost ten years ago now, it's time for a reboot.

& Another season of Sweetness and Lightning would be awesome...

Last edited:
Back