• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassination

I am hired to kill you
Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I just finished watching Black Cat, an amine with assassins and sweepers everywhere. My avatar is inspired from the series, and it's a character called Train. So, yea, I enjoyed it a lot and it had a decent, but enhanceable story, with good action events, character development, and plot twists.

My rating
    : 8.5/10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Last thing I watched, hmm . . . the Black Rock Shooter OVA. It was wonderful; Ordet did a great job of it. Highly recommended.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The Sacred Black Smith (ep. 1-6) 9/10
    Zero no Tsukaima (All 37 episodes) 10/10
    Amagami SS Ep. 11 10/10

Gawd I'm obsessed ><

Years
  • Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou 1: We all miss our quick meetings and farewells...
    [Rewatch] Angel Beats! 1
    Fullmetal Alchemist 5: I think this was the last episode I saw before I got lazy watching it about 2 years. Going to start finishing this series now. I've been missing out I think.
    [Rewatch] Seitokai no Ichizon 1: I can't believe they seriously made this an anime.
    Sasameki Koto 1: Well, that was an unexpected amount of emotion. Apparently this is supposed to become a comedy. This is fine too I guess. :<

Infamously

Infamous me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Well, let's see. I picked up about 5 or 6 anime this week and I have finished 3 of them. What I am currently watching is:

Kaichou wa maid-sama - I reached episode 14 and it's a nice shoujo so far and romance in it is fine. Usui is one of the best character in a shoujo anime, since they made him good looking, strong and hilarious.

Amagami SS - I just finished the second arc, onto the third now. I can only say the first arc, introducing Morishima is the best one of the two. Since the third arc is airing, I can only wait to see if it beats the first one.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Kaichou wa Maid-Sama ep. 10-15
    Tales of Symphonia Tethe'alla arc OVA 2
    Sora no Manimani ep. 6-7
    Yup, finally starting to catch up on series that I've fallen behind on. The first and third are definitely getting better as the series goes on, and I'm finding myself more engrossed in them :3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • 5 Centimeters Per Second. I was expecting a lot from this and it delivered. If i had watched this at the beginning of highschool i'm sure i would have been a lot less shy about telling people how i felt about them :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Watched up to 11 of The Sacred Blacksmith. Its surprisingly good. Good thing I went with my gut to watch it :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Read and watched last episodes of Bleach and Naruto. Fillers sux xD But Bleach one was funny =D
    And also finished Pokemon DP. I expected kinda more from the last episode so I did not enjoy it like I thought I would.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    I just finished watching Amagami SS episode 11, Sae's arc. There is one more episode till this arc finished, and I'm glad really. Sae does look like a small animal, and I preferred previous arcs over this one, really.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Rewatching a few Clannad eps. Reason? when i watched it before i hadn't seen much anime and i wanted to see if it was as good as i thought it was. It is, best anime series i've seen of yet.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Kaichou wa Maid-Sama ep. 16-20
    Ooh, we have the obligatory summer beach trip, then the "evil" prep school student council tries to stir up more trouble. All the while more characters are introduced. Only thing is, we're actually seeing less of the maid cafe and Misaki actually falling for Usui? Time will tell what will become of all this :3

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Naruto (Original Series/"Part 1" :cer_blankstare:): EP001 (Enter! Naruto Uzumaki!) - EP019

Mainly, Naruto's graduation from the Ninja Academy up to the conclusion of the Land of Waves arc. The last time I watched a Naruto episode was probably 2-4 years ago, right when Sasuke was about to leave Konoha...so I decided to start rewatching from the beginning since it's been so long since I've actually watched a Naruto ep. It sort of feels like a chore, considering all of the other anime I'm behind in, but I'll manage...

Anyway, such a tearjerker in the later eps of the Land of Waves arc. :'( Even non-Naruto fans should feel something when watching those eps that begin to explore what it means to be recognized as a human being...

(and this is very minor, but I hate how pre-Shippuden is referred to as Part 1 and Shippuden/Hurricane Chronicles is referred to as Part 2...seems inconsistent {as in, Part 1 is only known as Part 1, while Part 2 is known as Part 2 and Shippuden}. IMO, Shippuden should be Shippuden and pre-Shippuden should be...some other cool name...?)

EDIT: And even though I haven't properly watched the Shippuden eps, I know what happens to Sasuke down the road...I can't believe he used to be so cool when the series was starting out, especially when it was him and Naruto vs. Haku! :cer_disbelief: I mean, I knew he was better personality-wise than his current Shippuden self, but when you rewatch the eps, you're like "How the heck did Sasuke change from that to his current jerkself?!"

Ugh...I can't explain it properly
    . Just watch Land of Waves Sasuke, Chunin Exams Sasuke, and Shippuden Sasuke, and hopefully you'll see the dynamic change in presence and personality and get a feel for what I'm trying to convey... The first two personalities are much better than you think they were.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aoi Hana 1: Girls can't love other girls. Especially not their own cousins What is this nonsense?
    K-ON!! 23: Just 3 more episodes.
    [Rewatch] Baka Test to Shokanjuu 1: Watching Mochi subs this time around. It wasn't the same without gg's "JESUS CHRIST MY SPINE!" :<
    [Rewatch] Baccano! 1:
    I'm watching the dub.
    Come at me haters. My body is ready.
    Seitokai Yakuindomo 11: Show of the season. SHOW OF THE SEASON.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Anime: Fairy Tail episodes 42-46

OK so yeah I finally caught up. By god Loke and Mirajane just keep getting more and more effing awesome. and Fried/Freed and Mystogan/Edo!Jellal/Gérard are there too~

BUT SECOND SEASON HELL YES. I know I kind of wished the series to end, but second season = arc with Wendy. I love Wendy. End of discussion.

Soul Eater episode 25

You know, just 'cause I haven't watched it in nearly a week. Still pretty funny, and I can definitely relate to Maka on a personal level XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back