• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't fear death, surprisingly. In fact, I kind of want to talk to him. xD;

Anywho, I have a fear of insects of any sort, being around a lot of people, heights and scary fiction things that are meant of scare people. x_x;

If I even look up at something high, I'll start feeling nausous (Sp?). D: I'll just run from insects except for ants. I HATE any form of bees or earwigs. They can just go die in a whole or something. D: For being around a lot of people, I just am not very social and I hate having people always talking to me and stuff. its one of the reasons why I don't like school. Its so crowded. DD:

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Mine is drowning. Pools are ok, but if I can't feel the ground, I freak out. I aldo have a fear of heights, but not as severe. I get over it in an instant, when I must do something-such as travel to the 16 floor, when you can easily look down.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm very afraid of bugs and spiders, they creep me out the most :< Then my next biggest fear would be down escalators >< I hate them so much, I had a bad experience on one when I was younger and the fear stuck with me.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'm afraid of..

Dude, I'm afraid of everything, but my biggest fear above all is blood. yeah, that's right, once I see blood, I'll run off and cry. like a schoolgirl. Who's hopped up on crack O_O

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    As I've learned, I'm afraid of letting someone down. To me, it's just about the worst feeling in the world. I'm afraid of disappointment.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    1. Not being able to see you again.
    2. Insects.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm afraid of:
    Coackroches - Well not really, It just kinda well, Disgust me >XP
    And uh, I think there isn't anything else
    Oh yeah and;
    Moderators - They kinda freaked me out...even though I usually Talked to Midori Chi via PM O_o;

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    well, as for tangible things, I fear spiders, answering machines (Don't ask....) hospitals, and nursing homes.
    that's pretty much it.
    as for intangibles:
    lonliness, failure, mediocrity

Marsh-Stomp

My Marshtomp Shall Crush You!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2011
    I just mostly Fear Death.
    I always ask my mom at night when I go to sleep if the Doors are locked. :p

Lash

Years
    1. Spiders.
    2. Bad grades at school :/
    3.Not being able to see a Madina Lake concert.
    4. Getting in trouble from a bad attitude x_x;; *Goody good.. Most of the time*

Edit:
    5. Pulling a High School prank and getting caught x_x;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets.....pretty anything related to bees will get me scared.
    They used to really scare me too. But I've grown to... tolerate them, for lack of a better word.

I'm also wary of chihuahuas. D: I hate the little things. They bother me so much. xD; I dunno if I'm scared of them anymore though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back