• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    id say being robbed I dont want to lose all my stuff well any of my cool stuff.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Hieghts and definately water. Specifically the ocean. It's just so big, and powerful, and dark.... But, those are also the reasons I love it. Wierd, huh? But, my main fear used to be pain. I was a huge wuss. But, now I don't really care about it that much. Although, I did recently slip on a log and fall on a broken branch. Now THAT hurt like crap. And that is also the reason I'm afraid of stepping on logs, now. I learned to step OVER them.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My biggest fear is being underground, like in caves and stuff. I can't stand it in there, I'm always paranoid that they're gonna cave in and stuff. I also don't like wasps and hornets, pretty much any and every insect.

I'm also slightly claustrophobic, but not very much.

Years
    I'm afraid of clogging or clogged toilets. No joke! It's just... something we have to use, and I don't want to deal with an overflowing toilet. ;_;

I'm afraid of dying painfully as well. I don't mind dying, it happens -- I just don't want it to be overly painful, that's all. Along with that note, I'm afraid of drowning too.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm afraid of Heights
    Not little stuff, Like startling heights. amusement park rides and anything taller than a 5 story building I will NOT get on top of and look down. I used to wake up at night in a cold sweat because I had a dream that I was falling down this endless pit. D:
    I'm also afraid of spiders. *shudders* They creep me out.

Dior

My logic is infallible lol
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    I only fear heights, I'd be able to do so much more stuff if I could get over it (and I don't even know why the hell I'm scared of heights).

Fear...of fear, nothing more.
    Tough.

Years
    Cockroaches. I can't stand those things. I'm afraid to pick one up and throw it away in the toilet unless I know it is dead for sure. Even then, I rather use a paper towel to pick it up rather than picking it up with my bare hands.

Years
    1,seas
    2,drowning
    3,ants
    5,huge bugs
    6,spiders
    7,car accidnts(sp?)
    8,losing my diamond
    9,geting my diamond stolen
    10,facing some thing that can kill me

i am soo weird [O.o]

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Cockroaches. I can't stand those things. I'm afraid to pick one up and throw it away in the toilet unless I know it is dead for sure. Even then, I rather use a paper towel to pick it up rather than picking it up with my bare hands.

I got over them when I was like 6 because I just put this thought of my mind "Why I'm so afraid of these and why there the ones running?"
    so that day I chased that little bug and squished it!

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    1,seas
    2,drowning
    3,ants
    5,huge bugs
    6,spiders
    7,car accidnts(sp?)
    8,losing my diamond
    9,geting my diamond stolen
    10,facing some thing that can kill me

i am soo weird [O.o]

By your diamond do you mean your game or your engagement ring you bought from Robbins Bros.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back