• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
World of Warcraft! Saw some friends on Twitter playing, and I know people here that play too so here's hoping I stick with it. Been fun so far, even though I'm just lv. 15 lol. Currently trying out both Discipline Priest and Holy Paladin.

TY

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (only played small minutes with bots but it was worth it)

When you play with bots, do you usually play Deathmatch or the Competitive mode?

I'm quite curious how people who usually play with bots play the game and what maps they usually play on.

Earhart

pilot supreme ☆
Years
i've been playing the new HEARTBEAT demo!! it was released today and the demo is like ten hours of content, it's insane!!

Years
When you play with bots, do you usually play Deathmatch or the Competitive mode?

I'm quite curious how people who usually play with bots play the game and what maps they usually play on.

Nope, i just stick to the casual mode, the objective one, i did try deathmatch mode and the arms race mode, they were fun in their own, but i just love to play the old way cs was played back then.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I'm on day 3 of Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker, and while the story and characters aren't up to par with the original, the gameplay definitely has. The auction system, cracking skills, and UI are all miles ahead of the first. Not to mention you get your party members a lot earlier than the first, which allows for various options.

Also, just got my hands on Dragon Quest XI for PS4 so everything else will probably be on the back burner for now. Hope it doesn't disappoint!

pkmin3033

Still mostly MHGU for me...the long climb to HR100 begins. I'm only HR36 at the time of writing, so it will be a VERY long climb.

Plenty of time to learn a new weapon...I don't fancy my chances at doing the 10* Advanced Village quests with a bow. I need something a teensy bit more aggressive and not so dependent on ammo...maybe Dual Blades. Or the Insect Glaive if I can get that to work.

Years
I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (i was playing nitara since i rarely play with any other character, but it was fun playing with her, until blaze i got really frustrated because it took me like 9 or 10 times to finally beat him out, when i finally defeated him, i was pretty satisfied, srsly)

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (had been testing out the free edition, and it was equally fun even if i can't play online and only play with bots)

FlatOut 2 (i had fun with stunt mode again, since this was the only mode i played since flatout 1, but anyways this is an really fun sequel)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 13, 2018
I'm currently heavily into the puzzles that actually test my logical thinking in all sorts of ways - https://4pics-1word.info/ . The principle of the game is as follows: Each of 4 pictures have something in common, and I have to find out what exactly :)

Amyrakunejo

Philosophical Pagan Femme Fair Gynesexual Gamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2020
The most recent game I played (and am still playing) is Ys Chronicles +.

I beat Ancient Ys Vanished Omen and am about one-third through The Final Chapter.

I have to say, the BGM is amazing, especially the BGM for the Shrine (first dungeon of Ys I).

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
League of Legends because i still love that game (or maybe i still have no life other than actual work these days OMEGALUL). Recently I'm boosting some of my Silver friends to gold by playing with them, and of course hard carrying them to victory, then there's boosting my Gold friends to Plat.

A friend of mine recently got me to playing Rainbow Six Siege but I currently lack the situational awareness to be even half decent at that game, but I am trying to get used to it.

Warhammer 40K Space Marine for a bit of funsies.

Age of Empires 2: HD Edition of course because AoE2 is a great decade old game.

Years
I've been playing a lot in this day and is.

Team Fortress 2 (had pretty much got to play it again since i currently lack the interest to replay it, but it has been fun with bots)

Mortal Kombat 4 (did want to come back playing it, since it is one of my favorite mk's)

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (beating armageddon's arcade mode with nitara incentived me to do the same with this one, it has been overall fun, no more comments to say)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (had a lot of fun in versus, since i already beat the arcade mode like 3 times, and those 3 times with different characters like scorpion, nitara, m. stuart and nolan, these 2 i created by myself, i'm actually kinda addicted to this game)

TY

Need for Speed: Most Wanted... the good one, not the 2012 abomination.

Years
I've completed Fire Emblem: Echoes on 3DS 2 weeks ago, Assassin's Creed IV and Little Nightmares on PC and Spyro: Year of the Dragon on PS1. Which pretty narrowed my list from the last post here.

I haven't bought Crash Bandicoot yet, but decided to replay Dragon Age: Origins as Human Male Mage. I would also like to try the new Tomb Raider game that will be released at the end of this week.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Warioware Gold. Yeah they made a new installment of this, at first I was only interested because I thought it had to do with the Pokemon Gold demo leaks (don't ask, I was really into that back then). I then remembered it was the one game franchise that brought my family together to play so I decided to buy this latest one and it's really good! Probably one of the more underrated games released this year.

Years
I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Gamecube) (i had beaten the game with quan chi only, i am kinda impressed how replayable is this mortal kombat game)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (had created a new profile with name "Gabriel879" and had beaten with scorpion only again, pretty nice and simple)

Back