• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
I played a lot of games right now and last yesterdays, and these are.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and Deadly Alliance (i am in love and addicted with mk:a even if it is not well known, deadly alliance i have beaten with quan chi only, but in hardest character i choose another every time i go into a harder one, and it was kinda challenging to say tho, i love the death traps from mk:a and mk:d, i was trying to beat da with scorpion only but have done bullshit when i pressed "esc" in my keyboard, it made me lose all the effort i was going in, i might do it again tho)

Team Fortress 2 (the last time i played was in july and never come back into playing it because of laziness, but now i have come back into it, buuuuut only played a small hours with bots, and it was entertaing anyways)

Duke Nukem 3D (man...words can't describe how fun and fast-paced this game is, i played it 2 times, is really good)

Mortal Kombat 4 (also another underrated game in the franchise that i enjoy, is kinda good tbh)

Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3 (man, this is kinda full of mk, have beaten 1 and 3, didn't beat 2 because i rage quited when fighting shang tsung, it was really frustrating, i might try beating the game again)

Doom 1, 2 and 3 (another brilliant fps that i also wasted hundreds of hours in both singleplayer and multiplayer with bots)

GTA San Andreas (also come back into playing gta sa again since i've putting more attention to mortal kombat, doom and duke nukem that i forgot to play gta sa again)

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (having wanted to come back playing it, have beaten m.bison with ryu and saw his ending, it's so inspirating seriously)

Last edited:
Years
Playing call of duty: modern warfare's campaign and it proved to be really good, i was really enjoying it from far as i was playing it, might try the multiplayer, i installed it because i was in really need to try this one or just undecided which game to install, have been trying call of duty 1 and 2 but they weren't full games, just demos, but again this game attended my undecidement of which game to install.

Years
I have been playing 3 games.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (been playing in servers testing if the multiplayer works, it was fun, not more to say)

FlatOut 2 (needed to play it and come back into it, the mode i play even more is the stunt mode, omg that is so awesome, have played it before but it was a demo, i had downloaded the full version before though, regardless, this game is awesome, 10/10, also played the races and derby destruction)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Death traps is the best thing to do in both versus mode and arcade mode, and the best addition to deception and armageddon, this game is addicting oh man)

Years
Of now i've been playing.

FlatOut 2 (Had even more fun with it, enough said)

Counter-Strike 1.6 (i decided to play some matches against bots since not touching it for weeks)

Years
I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat 9 (played the story mode until the final chapter, it was worth it, no words)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (in the campaign mode had finally known how to pass the javelin mission, and played the whole until the final mission where you escape from the russians and where happens an explosion, man, finishing the campaign mode was really satisfing and victorious for me, because i feel i learned a lot with my team)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (had decided to try it out after playing more deadly alliance and armageddon, had beaten the arcade mode, onaga wasn't really that hard to me)

Mortal Kombat: Unchained (same thing with deception but this time i had to confront onaga with bo' rai cho)

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Gamecube) (had completed the main konquest mode of the main fighters except unlockables, it is really fun)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (last week i beaten the game with "nolan", my created character, is the second time i beat the arcade mode with an created character, i have to admit that kreate-a-fighter is a great addition to the game)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Don't laugh at me but I've really been enjoying Pokémon Rumble World. It's so cute, casual, and a great time sink for when I'm not playing Monster Hunter. :p

Years
I've been playing yesterday.

Team Fortress 2 (you know i now play less online and more bots, it's because my interest was around games like mk and cod, but i still love playing every bit of it even if i don't play online often like before)

Counter-Strike 1.6 (fy_pool_day is the best map ever 10/10)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (since i have beaten the campaign, i though it was a good idea messing around with the first part of the game, the training)

pkmin3033

Most of my time right now is dedicated to Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana on the Switch. Even if I didn't want to finish it before MHGU I'd still be playing it obsessively I think, it's easily the best JRPG on the Switch right now and an absolute joy to play. My experience with the Ys series is patchy - I've played the Steam remake of the original, and Memories of Celceta on Vita - but I actually love it. It suffers a little in portable mode at times - it was horrendously grainy in the Sanctuary in Dana's era - and it doesn't have the most compelling plot ever, but the combat more than makes up for it.

Started Titan Quest on Steam...this is a game I wanted on Switch, but paying £3.59 for a copy on Steam is too good to pass up when it's bloody £31.99 on the Switch. It's olllllllld. But I love games like this, so we'll see where it goes. It'll tide me over until Diablo III on Switch, anyway.

I need to pick up the pace with Berseria; I've not had a lot of time for it lately.

Years
FFXIV, trying to do my best to combat my fear of playing a tank class lmao. It's a lot of responsibility, especially for someone who's used to playing healer and staying behind everyone else. This time around, I'll need to be the one who leads the party at the front.. #ganba

Years
I've been playing yesterday.

Call of Duty 1 (decided to play a bit of it since i only played a demo years ago, got lost to my team many times in my new file but it's fun)

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (had beaten with scorpion only because he's my favorite character, it was really fun tbh)

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (decided to play it with bots finally after not touching it for many, many weeks, and it is still fun as hell)

pkmin3033

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate has arrived. Good bye, free time.

...I do need to finish Ys VIII, but I can't see myself doing much else for the rest of the year...

Years
As of now i've been playing.

Call of Duty 2 (man, this game is amazing, every mission of the campaign i get into makes me feel like that i am in ww2, i completed the russian and british missions, there's only the american missions, but anyways fantastic game)

TY

Currently on the CounterStrike: Global Offensive grind again, just can't seem to uprank :(

Years
I've been playing.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (had played with bots again, i think it was so entertaining)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (Gamecube) (had changed characters when every character is dead until onaga, where i choose to stay scorpion and i finally killed him, wasn't that hard tbh, i've beaten the game finally, it was satisfying to me)

Mortal Kombat Trilogy (had a bit of fun with versus and 8 and 8 tournament, i think it is the best addition to this game)

Back