• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

TY

Is that the good one or the abomination? I enjoyed it at least.

Is it the one with customization or no customization at all.

If not it's the abomination. I guess it can be enjoyable for people who have not played the previous NFS games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Is it the one with customization or no customization at all.

If not it's the abomination. I guess it can be enjoyable for people who have not played the previous NFS games.

You just find cars and win races to upgrade them with parts. And it's a bit cumbersome to change back.

The only customization I recall were repair shops that would randomly change the color. And you'd have to redo it every time you switched back.

I recall liking Rivals way more later on, but Most Wanted was still fun enough.

Years
  • I played one of the Underground games back on the PS2 (I think). Had 2 terrible actresses involved in it, granted they were hot and that really is the only thng that matters to the target audience of that game. Burnout was always my arcade racer of choice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2018
    I'm currently heavily into the puzzles that actually test my logical thinking in all sorts of ways - https://4pics-1word.info/ . The principle of the game is as follows: Each of 4 pictures have something in common, and I have to find out what exactly :)

TY

I never cared about those actresses to begin with
    i just liked big rims, ridiculous spoilers and a golden glow under my car lmfao

currently playing too much CS:GO atm tho

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (PCSX2) (i was pretty much having fun in the versus mode and also unlocked a bunch of alternate costumes)

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Gamecube) (had finally completed konquest mode of the game, it was pretty good, also unlocked some costumes too)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (PCSX2) (played versus mode so much, nuff said)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (Gamecube) (again it doens't have versus mode which is pretty disappointing but still fun)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (PCSX2) (had completed the arcade mode with my character "Leonard" that was supposed to be only used for versus mode but i decided to play as him in arcade mode, duh, blaze ins't too hard for me this time, it only took 3 tries after beating him, and had fun with versus mode too)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Gamecube) (had tried this one, beaten arcade with scorpion, was awesome, nuff said)

Mortal Kombat 3 (had been just small bits in versus)

Years
  • I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (PCSX2) (i was pretty much having fun in the versus mode and also unlocked a bunch of alternate costumes)

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Gamecube) (had finally completed konquest mode of the game, it was pretty good, also unlocked some costumes too)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (PCSX2) (played versus mode so much, nuff said)

Mortal Kombat: Deception (Gamecube) (again it doens't have versus mode which is pretty disappointing but still fun)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (PCSX2) (had completed the arcade mode with my character "Leonard" that was supposed to be only used for versus mode but i decided to play as him in arcade mode, duh, blaze ins't too hard for me this time, it only took 3 tries after beating him, and had fun with versus mode too)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Gamecube) (had tried this one, beaten arcade with scorpion, was awesome, nuff said)

Mortal Kombat 3 (had been just small bits in versus)

And not Trilogy?! Sad!!!

I'm currently playing my new purchases, being Octopath/Xenoblade Chronicles 2/Breath of the Wild. I'm kinda bit bummed playing XC2 because I've already sunk 60 hours into aton a friend's console and it means just going through all of that again......but eh I'll make it up and at least this time I can skip cutscenes!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of The Sky. :3 With my main pokemon being Charmander and Riolu (and, yes, i named the riolu after korrina. well, her japanese name, anyways :P IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERIN' about that...).

Really fun game. Actually been playing it for awhile a lot of this year, but more on-off. Now i'm trying to be a bit more full time with my trying to win it my second time. 'Cuz I can't always be a procrastinater when it comes to gaming xDDD Especially with my love for pokemon stuff. :3

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I'm just about done with both of the games I'm currently playing. Dragon Quest XI has had me grinding right before the final boss since I'm playing on hard mode, and I'm certain the last boss is gonna pretty cheap. Thankfully killing King Metal Slimes in this game is pretty easy once you get a certain skill.

Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is the other one. Playing it blind so I failed to recruit back some characters, but NG+ pretty much allows you to breeze through the game so I'll probably go for another ending when I finish it up.

Years
  • And not Trilogy?! Sad!!!

I'm currently playing my new purchases, being Octopath/Xenoblade Chronicles 2/Breath of the Wild. I'm kinda bit bummed playing XC2 because I've already sunk 60 hours into aton a friend's console and it means just going through all of that again......but eh I'll make it up and at least this time I can skip cutscenes!
    I did played trilogy a lot this weeks, not arcade mode but tournament or versus mode, i'm pretty inconsistent with the A.I.

Years
  • I've been playing.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (had played so much with bots, enough said)

Team Fortress 2 (All Items Edition) (so many time that i don't play it, is fun, you already know that)

Counter-Strike 1.6 (also didn't played for a while, since that is the ones who i mostly play when i'm done with cs:go)

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (had beaten arcade with sub-zero only, not really stressing to use unlike other characters)

Years
  • I've been playing Spider-Man and it's a ton of fun.

How is it gameplay wise? I've been thinking about picking it up but at the minute my backlog is already huge and I can't justify the purchase on graphics alone.

Anyway, I've got a few consoles and I'm currently playing a few different games on each of them.

Xbox One: I just bought Cuphead so I'm playing that to story completion, also messing around with Rocket League, Sea of Thieves and Overwatch.

PS4: The Dark Souls trilogy always hooks me in every time I boot my PS4 up, but I give up after dying countless times within the first few hours. Also playing Overwatch, mainly using the console to watch a ton of Netflix/Stan/WWE Network.

Switch: Hollow Knight ftw. Great game, I keep getting stuck but I'm determined to have a blind run as my first playthrough. I've also got Rocket League on there, and I tried Okami HD but I didn't understand the hype.

2DS XL: Pokemon Ultra Sun is the game that I'm currently playing more than any other. I just want to get past the story driven part and start being able to freely train my team and catch other Pokemon. A few intense battles wouldn't hurt, either. I got Animal Crossing: Welcome amiibo with the console itself so I've been playing that sporadically, too.

I need to clear my backlog so I can focus on one game in particular, because I have games like Mario Odyssey and Monster Hunter World and stuff that I really want to start playing.

Years
  • I've been playing.

Mortal Kombat: Deception (The usual, messing around in versus mode, but it's still fun)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (i've beaten the arcade mode 2 times, 1 with reiko, which is awesome to use, 2 with blaze, that i managed to just spam around the kombatants, also messed around in versus mode like always, it's really REALLY fun)

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Wii) (i've decided to try the endurance mode since i played the endurance mode of unchained, it's fun to beat everyone else in the roster)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • In my imagination: Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet (since i'll be getting the game)

Actuality: League of Legends.

The usual stuff.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • How is it gameplay wise? I've been thinking about picking it up but at the minute my backlog is already huge and I can't justify the purchase on graphics alone.

It's a lot of fun. Swinging across the city is awesome and there are a bunch of different fighting techniques and neat gadgets you can use in combat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm playing a combination of Disney Tsum Tsum on my tablet and then Puzzle Glow and Pokemon Go on my phone.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Been playing a mix back and forth of Hollow Knight, Punch Club, and LEGO State Wars III: The Clone Wars. Always wanted to play Hollow Knight but didn't realize how tough some of those achievements are to achieve until after I had loaded up the game - that's going to be a tough game to perfect!

Years
  • I've been playing.

Team Fortress 2 (All Items Edition) (played for quite long, pretty fun)

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (oh man how incredible is this game, fun to play with bots)

Flatout 2 (did a couple of stunts and fails, and it made me play for a while, this game is awesome)

Back