• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Cid

Years
    I've been playing a bit of Ocarina of Time again. Went from Jabu-Jabu, to fast-forwarding through puberty, to rescuing Epona, to getting the hookshot. Now I'm at the Forest Temple, and I think I'll end right here for now.

Years
    I just started playing a bit of Smash again the other day. I'm so rusty, and I wasn't good to begin with, but it's been fun and I unlocked a bunch of characters this time around.

Last edited:
    Years
    Shovel Knight: King of Cards, and Cadence of Hyrule. I meant to focus on the former, but I grabbed the latter yesterday while it's on sale as I've been wanting it for a bit and why do I do this to myself. One game at a time, jeez.

At least I'm enjoying both of them.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Shiny hunting in Pokemon Shield, and veeeery slooowly dragging my way through the post-Stormblood patches of FFXIV. I already know that I'm getting quite a few games for Christmas (woohoo for Amazon wishlists!) though, so I'm trying not to start anything new that I've bought myself (e.g MonHun World) because I want to have all my options before I pick what to run through next.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    I don't do much on this forum so I guess I can go ahead and just start posting in this.

In case it's not obvious enough from the custom image for my trophy card in my signature...

I'm playing The World Ends With You: Final Remix (Switch) right now.

Touch controls are wonky as hell and I struggled early on but I seem to be cruising right now. I'm currently already to the Joshua Chapter, Day 4.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Lately I've been playing on some 3DS games recently, like Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Stretchmo. As for the latter, recently I beaten Poppy's Sculpture Square section of the game. The last few stages were quite tricky, that's for sure.

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    I finished Ghost Trick awhile ago. Everyone should play Ghost Trick.

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    School is finally over so I opened Stardew Valley again, I'm going for a bunch of achievements I keep meaning to get. I just finished collecting all the recipes, now I'm in the process of getting all the ingredients to actually cook them all, and catching all the fish.

(and also spending way too much time on the physical design of my farm aesthetic!)

Cid

Years
    School is finally over so I opened Stardew Valley again, I'm going for a bunch of achievements I keep meaning to get. I just finished collecting all the recipes, now I'm in the process of getting all the ingredients to actually cook them all, and catching all the fish.

(and also spending way too much time on the physical design of my farm aesthetic!)

Oh gosh, I miss Stardew Valley! My friends just started a multiplayer session recently, and I wasn't able to join right away. :'( Thankfully they left a spot open for me, so once I finally catch them playing the game again, I'll be there. New-ish update is exciting.

Best of luck completing those achievements, Pigu! And also with that aesthetic, of course. I should really look into that side of SDV. :'D

pkmin3033

Still playing The Witcher III: Wild Hunt on Switch...did you know you can punch dogs to death? I didn't. I am now leaving a trail of dogs in my wake...and one or two cats, geese, and goats when I can catch them. I am an animal serial killer. Yet none of the guards care unless I threaten them, and all the other NPCs just scream and run around a bit. Weird.

I just finished off Hearts of Stone and it was pretty great! I've had a lot of trouble really getting into the game's narrative, but that's probably becase it's been so broken up with the way I've played the game...by which I mean I did literally every side quest that didn't involve Gwent or horse racing, and I've explored *most* of Velen and Novigrad. Playing through HoS uninterrupted (mostly) let me fully appreciate how utterly bizarre the story was...and how oddly endearing some of the NPCs were. I got distinct Dragon Age vibes from it, and I loved Origins, so yeah, win all around.

Currently in Act 3 of the main quest and back at Skellige...which is mostly unexplored. I DID try and explore a little the other day, but too many crashes. First I couldn't dive - and Skellige is a collection of islands, with a lot of discovery points being IN the water - and then I got...stuck on the water, somehow? I crashed my boat and the end result was Geralt running across the surface of the water like the second coming of Christ, but unable to go on land. Weiiiird. I also had the game outright close on me, so that was nice. Going to push through this now and then do Blood and Wine after the main story...by that point it'll either be Christmas Day or I'll just go back to Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate until it is. I am ALWAYS playing MHGU. Always. Even when I'm not.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    A lot of MMO.

FFXIV, Champions Online, City of Heroes, ESO, Ark, PSO2 just to name a few.

Offline I am playing FO4, Skyrim, Mega-man X legacy, and Xcom 2.

Years
    Currently playing:

Pokemon Shield - finishing dex (about time...)
    Final Fantasy Online
    Divinity Original Sin 2
    World of Warcraft (Both Classic and Retail)
    Black Desert Online
    Final Fantasy Exvius (mobile)
    Tera

And I wonder why I don't have any free time...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Currently collecting some bounties in Red Dead Redemption 2. Just some quick activities to rest my brain and de-stress after assignments. One year, two playthroughs and not once did I ever think to do any after the first bounty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Also have an urge to play through gen V again, been missing Unova tbh.

Back