• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
Years
  • Started replaying Doki Doki Literature Club (DDLC) but then I decided to drop it.

Let's just say I was at a much different place in my life when it first came out two years ago. Now that I've changed as a person, I can't relate to the characters anymore, so I'm quitting the fandom.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Still marching on through the main story quests of FFXIV atm, just taking my sweet, sweet time with the Shadowbringers DLC because I finally made it this far - I don't want it to be over too soon! Apart from that, still doing the odd bit of shiny hunting in Pokemon Shield, and well, I'm always playing Granblue Fantasy, lmao.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Dabbling a bit in Skullgirls. I suck at fighting games, but I really love its style. They really, really knew how to give these characters personality.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I think I'm starting to get a bit of a backlog lol

I'm still working on the 4th path in FE Three Houses, then in Monster Hunter World I have stuff to do because of the current winter festival+the Safi'jiiva siege (though I'm probably not gonna do much more with the siege for the time being since I'm fine with what I've got for now), still playing Code Vein and Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon Shield, and one of these days I'll get around to finishing the 3rd game in the Spyro remake/remaster. But then on top of that, I'm getting LoZ Breath Of The Wild for Christmas, and my sister and I are planning on replaying Tales of Berseria sometime very soon.

though this probably doesn't even compare to some peoples' backlogs

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • It's mostly been SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays. I've gone through all the Cosmic Era stages, and I'm now going through the Wing ones. I'd say everything has been an improvement over the last game, Genesis, but I still wish they would have included G Gundam or AGE at least. (The latter mostly for the suits)

Also dusted off my 3DS and was trying to play a bit of SMT IV. I got pretty far originally, but up ended getting bored near the end. I honestly don't remember what was going on so I decided to start a new file.

Just bought Heroland as well so I'll try playing a bit of that on my next days off.

pkmin3033

I have had a sudden overwhelming desire to put almost all of my attention into Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate again, so I've been tying up loose ends in that...managed to get a fair few small crowns recently, and have now done the Prowler quests, which I was absolutely dreading because I hate playing Prowler and the game makes some of the most painful quests Prowler-only - breaking parts and fishing - so yeah. Slowly getting closer to 100% Guild Card achievements, at which point I can finally put this game behind me...after nearly 4 years, since this is a continuation of my Generations 3DS file.

Also playing a little Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on the Switch, which - horrible Animus plot device aside - I am discovering, to my delight, is FUN. It's not Odyssey-level fun, but I appreciate the smaller scale map because I just put 90 hours into The Witcher III and I'm not ready for another sprawling open world with a million collectibles again just yet.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • I finished up The World Ends With You: Final Remix. New Day flat out teased TWEWY2 at the end yet this is never happening (so why in the hell did they tease it in the first place?! Can somebody explain this to me?! PLEASE?! OR IS IT REALLY COMING?!)

I haven't really recovered from this honestly and what they did to me but I've already officially moved on to Spyro Reignited Trilogy (if the change in picture of my trophy card didn't make it obvious enough). It's FREAKING FUN honestly. Well... except the flying levels. THOSE CAN GO BURN IN A FIRE. Ridiculousness aside... I'm enjoying it so far. 😍

Years
  • been stuck playing Ys VIII lately. i honesty had shaky hopes going into this game as i thought i wouldn't have fun, but it's honestly surprisingly addicting! my only complaint is the absolutely godawful framerate when looking at faraway enemies. like, when an enemy first appears in the overworld and you're still a fair distance away from it, their walking/moving animations would be especially super choppy and cringeworthy. strangely, this is only a problem when concerning far away monsters, so when you get close up, the weird choppy movement issue disappears entirely.

in the grand scheme of things it's not a super big deal, but it's one of those things where if i see it happen, it's going to be on my mind for a while. @_@

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • been playing a lot of sword and finished the dex last night so i'm probably going to shiny hunt a lot now. partner has been playing a lot of last of us so i've been watching if that counts...i'm not good at those kinds of games so i can't really play for myself, but consider me a fan. and i just bought a number of games today so my near future is busy...lol

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Still playing Heroland, which has been pretty fun. It has gotten a little bit repetitive, but thankfully you can fast forward battles.

Most of my time has been with Virtue's Last Reward. I thought 999 was good, but this one is even better. The twists are pretty mindblowing!

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda- A Link Between Worlds

I've been getting into Zelda more and more recently, and since I love ALTTP this game would be perfect for me.

I've been enjoying it immensely recently, and I've already finished 3 of the dark world dungeons, (Swamp Palace, Thieves Hideout, and Turtle Rock) and I'm going to go for my 4th (which is going to be the Desert Palace, so I can get the better power gloves and do Skull Woods).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Got some new games for Christmas. :D I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3 and Dragon Quest Builders 2. They're both as fun as I'd hoped they'd be.

Years
  • I've been playing Pokemon Sword too. I got seven badges, but for some reason, i'm genuinely scared to go further cause lord only knows what silliness will come next with Hop and what not. So i've just been hanging around the wild area.

To cope with this frusteration, i've asked my mom to order "Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair" on Amazon (my mom does everything with Amazon idk why) with my Christmas money....and I still have a bunch of money left over. xD

Back