• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • Still working on my White 2 Potterlocke. Also got a Switch so I hope I'll get some free time to play Stardew Valley or Hollow Knight soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Beat Ocarina of Time so now onward to Majora's Mask and wow I feel like I'm terrible at this game haha. In fact I feel like overall I'm actually better at the top-down Zelda games than the 3D ones oop.

Years
  • I tend to dabble quite a lot in Grim Dawn on Steam. Having leveled a new main to 100, a ret-tank Archon (Shaman + Oathkeeper for those not in the know) and now looking into getting better gear to make his ret-damage and general damage much better as I work to complete the Forgotten Gods content on Elite before I move to Ultimate difficulty. During all that, I was really enjoying and having myself quite a good time with Link's Awakening on the Switch, and just someday might go back to it so I can complete more of what I have missed, namely finding the last seashell and the completing the more difficult dungeon challenges. Sometimes I might dabble a tiny bit on a Super Metroid rando, or maybe even a rom hack should a new one that is good come out.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • just finished dragon quest 3 so now i'm playing Final fantasy legend 3, also known as saga 3 on the Nintendo DS version in Japan

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Playing Outlast: Whistleblower and I gotta say, there's some pretty disturbing stuff in this one. The base game had a lot of gore, but this DLC add-on goes a bit further. Aside from that, it does give more insight of how the whole series of events started.

Cid

Years
  • Played a bit of Ocarina of Time 3D.

It's been a tiring day. Getting to chill with a good video game is nice. Moments like these prove that you can recharge through video games. I like the changes they made from the N64 to this version thus far.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Currently playing Dragon Quest XI S! I have clocked in over 100 hours and it's such an amusing game; the characters are loveable and well-developed, the graphics are gorgeous, the battle system is enjoyable (you can switch between 3D mode and 2D mode, I haven't played much of the latter in the main game), I love the improvements to the alchemy system, and an added difficulty you can apply (I haven't done them yet but I probably will once I play through it again). My only complaint is the music can be varied a bit more; it seems to be an issue I've had with other DQ games (I've played 3 and 9 before this).

Years
  • I'm currently playing Zero Escape: The Nonary Games. Right now I finished Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and I'm 35 hours into Virtue's Last Reward. Fantastic games.

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • i beat final fantasy legend 3 and now i'm on dragon quest 4 and i'm also playing on my PS4 marvel spiderman.

Years
    • Seen today
    In Ocarina of Time I finished the Water Temple and the Bottom of the Well.

I'm playing progressively worse for some reason. I got my first game over to a spider ambush in the Water Temple, then the boss fight took me 3 bottled fairies to beat. Then in the Bottom of the Well I nearly game received a game over at the boss fight.

It's strange because I was having no issues before. The Fire Temple only took me about 40 minutes.

Cid

Years
  • Kirby: The Amazing Mirror is a surprisingly fun time during long plane flights. That, Pac-Man 256, and Pokémon FireRed were my go-to games for both of my recent departure and returning flights. I also caught an Eevee in Pokémon GO while I was there, which is a nice souvenir.

I am happy to be back home with my 3DS and Switch though. Can't wait to play Ocarina of Time 3D and Smash Ultimate later.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    Still playing Breath of the Wild. Working for that fully powered Master Sword!

Also just started a replay of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Back