• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Finished Assassin's Creed about 2 days ago, and kinda tired of MW2, so I've been playing some PS2 games lately. Namely Shadow Hearts, and Beyond Good and Evil.

Last edited:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, New Super Mario Brothers Wii, Mario Kart Wii, NBA2K10, and finally Star Wars Battlefont.

Cid

Years
    I've been playing less games than usual (finished a lot of games during the yuletide season).
    Surprisingly, no Pokemon.

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
    Chrono Trigger (DS)
    The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)

Years
    Err... Lessee....
    Tales of Destiny. Up to Tower of Druaga, but now felt lazy and wanted to start on Tales of Eternia instead. As the fights are much better, and the storyiine is longer too, and the summon creatures are there :P

I mean, Tales of Destiny doesn't have summon spirits >.<

And Little Fighter 1, for releasing tensions XP

I've a lot of unfinished Pokemon games. Crystal, somewhere in Celadon. FR (or is it LG?), on the way to Blaine. Platinum, still trying to catch the 5 runaway legends. Pearl, still have to catch Giratina and Heatran.
    But I feel too lazy to continue XP

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    Right now it's mostly Theresia: Dear Emile.
    But I'm really waiting for some (hopefully) great titles to come out.
    SMT: Strange Journey and Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations :3

Years
    Right now it's mostly Theresia: Dear Emile.
    Oh, I started playing that o_o;
    It's pretty crazy XD;

I'm currently playing [well mainly replaying 8D]

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice For All - Case 4 :>
    Pokemon Soul Silver
    Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks [about to do Sand Temple XD]
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest [but I've lost my controller ;~;]
    Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time [on the VC] [about to do the Zora Domain stuffs :'D]
    Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask [also on the VC] [in the first temple >3>]
    Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess [wii version ofc] [Goron Mines c:]

KopaKura

Soul searcher
    Years
    I managed to track down a cheap copy of Silent Hill 4 for Xbox and I'm insanely glad to find out it works on the 360, so I've been playing that.

As well as Infinite Undiscover for the 360, Pokémon Soulsilver (DS obviously) and several GBA and GBC Pokémon hacks.

I REALLY want to play Rumble, but the Wii shop channel only lets you buy points in lumps of 1000, and I only really want Rumble so getting 1500 points is a bit of a pain.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am playing NBA Live 10 for the playsation3 I got it yesterday it is an awesome game. I have not even losed a game yet go me:)

Years
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 - In the Wake of Gods

The random map I'm currently playing is in utter confusion
    , but I seem to prevail, my secondary army won some huge battles against the nearest enemies for me, I had a lot of casualties, but conquered an already almost fully built town in which my army is now recovering while I sent some spies through some map parts where there still is fog of war that are frighteningly close to it.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I just bought Castlevania Adventure Rebirth and it was a pretty awesome game. I wish it was longer and the last boss was really awesome. Nothing beats a classic reborn.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Peggle DS. Oh my goodness, it's fun.

Also working on Mario Kart Wii some. Unlocking bikes and whatnot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back