• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Just finished Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls on Normal Mode. The climax was pretty sweet. Now we wait for Danganronpa 3...
Also, over the past week, I've been playing a lot of osu!. I need to watch myself whenever I play that game... Hours can pass without me even realizing it! It's very addictive. {XD}

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Still playing Dark Souls and MGSV - The Phantom Pain.

Still got these beasts to defeat in Dark Souls -
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder (I'm just near this guy. The final boss of the game)
Stray Demon
Black Dragon Kalameet
Hellkite Dragon
Artorias of The Abyss
Manus, Father of The Abyss

That's a lot of bosses right there. They're all tough, though. So fucking tough. :(

derozio

Years
Still playing Dark Souls and MGSV - The Phantom Pain.

Still got these beasts to defeat in Dark Souls -
Gwyn, Lord of Cinder (I'm just near this guy. The final boss of the game)
Stray Demon
Black Dragon Kalameet
Hellkite Dragon
Artorias of The Abyss
Manus, Father of The Abyss

That's a lot of bosses right there. They're all tough, though. So fucking tough. :(

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Right now I'm playing..
Ape Escape 2. Just started replaying the game today. Playing together with imouto. :)
Sonic Dash (Android). Need to collect 125 more red stars to unlock all characters.
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PC).

pkmin3033

Getting a little bit sick of FATE grinding in FFXIV (halfway there at the time of writing - just another 500 to go...) so I started playing Dishonored on my PS4 last night. It's been almost 3 years since I played it, so I'm not sure how much of a graphical upgrade it's had, but damn, I forgot how much FUN this game is! It's just as much - if not more - fun sneaking around as it is carving a bloody path of destruction, which isn't something a lot of games can pull off successfully for me. I'm going for a Clean Hands Blink-only run the first go around, then I'll do the same with the story DLC before going back through it all again as a mindless, merciless killing machine. It's a nice break from grinding.

Just finished Ultra Despair Girls on Vita, so I'm starting up Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited on that. The goal is to make it my 50th plat and to have it done by my birthday before I get Alliance of Vengeance...the former might happen, but the latter might not. The postgame for this game is terrifying. I never bought any of the DLC though, so running through that will be a new experience for me! I've put this off for far too long now. SARDINES.

Years
I'm currently on a Pokemon kick after not playing at all after I played Alpha Sapphire and had to push myself to finish. I'm at the beginning of Silver and Emerald, doing a Psychic Monotype, as well a Soul Link on a randomized Platinum. I'm also playing some Mario Maker.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Tokyo Xanadu - Really fun, so far at Chapter 3. Combat is tight, controls are spot on, and everything "flows" nicely. My only real complaint is dungeons are sort of a drag. Aside from that, I'm liking it. Started Nightmare for shits and giggles, I thought that I was going to get slaughtered at some point, but it's a lot easier than I thought. Stats are fairly inflated in the HP department and not so much in regards to damage. Like I was expecting bosses to do more than 40% of my HP not 10%, lol.

Characters are cute, I like their personalities from the three I have in party. Mainly playing as Sora and Asuka for the time being, I wasn't a fan of how Kou played, meaning I'm straying away from him until I need bust out the fire element, haha. I know that I'm getting Yuuki in the chapter I'm in, but haven't gotten there yet. Speaking of characters, the cameos to Cold Steel are cool with the mini-games. Magical Alisa with whack-a-mole is adorable. But Chunni Rean with fishing was something I should have expected, yet I didn't, lol.

Oh, and music is kickass as per the Falcom treatment.

Legend of Legacy Demo -
I find it amusing that I'm playing a demo, lol. Surprisingly, there is a lot to do in this demo. I'm just quietly grinding money to buy that overpowered special sword in the shop, so I can transfer it over to the main game, lmao.

This is 100% SaGa though, holy crap.

Years
I just finished Story Mode in Persona 4: Dancing All Night. Plot progression kinda dragged a bit in the beginning. Now, I can completely focus on perfecting scores in Free Dance~

I've been playing osu! for about two and a half weeks now, and thanks to doing Multiplayer with more experienced players, I can now (sometimes) pass songs about 3-4 stars in difficulty and with ARs as high as 7. Feels good to keep on improving.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Tokyo Xanadu - Really fun, so far at Chapter 3. Combat is tight, controls are spot on, and everything "flows" nicely. My only real complaint is dungeons are sort of a drag. Aside from that, I'm liking it. Started Nightmare for shits and giggles, I thought that I was going to get slaughtered at some point, but it's a lot easier than I thought. Stats are fairly inflated in the HP department and not so much in regards to damage. Like I was expecting bosses to do more than 40% of my HP not 10%, lol.

Characters are cute, I like their personalities from the three I have in party. Mainly playing as Sora and Asuka for the time being, I wasn't a fan of how Kou played, meaning I'm straying away from him until I need bust out the fire element, haha. I know that I'm getting Yuuki in the chapter I'm in, but haven't gotten there yet. Speaking of characters, the cameos to Cold Steel are cool with the mini-games. Magical Alisa with whack-a-mole is adorable. But Chunni Rean with fishing was something I should have expected, yet I didn't, lol.
Are you using the see-pantsu feature? :D

Bakugan on PS3
Umihara on Vita

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
My friends convinced me to get Diablo 3. I need more friends to play it with, though, since they're rarely online! ): Been playing it and Super Mario Maker for about 2-3 weeks!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Just got my 40th platinum trophy bagged and now I'm taking a stab at playing MGS: Ground Zeroes after it has been sitting on my PS4's HDD for the past few months. Five minutes into it and I'm already screwing up, haha.

Wanna play Counterspy as well. Haven't decided which platform to use.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Just got my 40th platinum trophy bagged and now I'm taking a stab at playing MGS: Ground Zeroes after it has been sitting on my PS4's HDD for the past few months. Five minutes into it and I'm already screwing up, haha.

Wanna play Counterspy as well. Haven't decided which platform to use.

derozio

Years
Started these two. Shovel Knight and Undertale. Both are very fun. Undertale is more intriguing for now, though. Barely started so can't exactly say much heh.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm playing a little bit of TLoZ: OoT 3D right now. It's one of these games that I started at some point (though back then I played it on my Gamecube), but never finished it.

Years
Messing around on CocoPPA Play for mobile. Finally got my beautiful fashion set. Gacha is the bane of my existence but it was worth it. The eyes were 1% rarity...... (シ;゚Д゚)シ

Spoiler:

PiGreat

「KILLER QUEEN」! I'll blow you to smithereens!
Years
Currently playing through the Persona 4 side of Persona Q at a snail's pace. It's a fun game, but the dungeon crawling is kinda tedious at times. Currently on Floor 4 of dungeon 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back