• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Been playing a lot of Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer since I got it last week, and I'm actually trying to keep myself from playing it so I don't go through all of the main stuff in the game too quickly, haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I finished Tales of Xillia 2 the other night so RIP my soul. I'm about to restart OmegaRuby for the Halloween challenge and you should, too. ;) Er, play the challenge, I mean. You don't have to use OR.

I've also been playing Happy Home Designer on and off as well and I've been enjoying that, but like...idk I suck? I think my rooms are cute and then I see my friends' (coughBencough) and I'm like oh okay mine is actually ugly i see i understand now okay bye lol. Like UGH they wanted a shop right??? BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHOP SO I JUST PUT LIKE EVERYTHING IN THERE IT'S SO STUPID. And NOW I can build a department store, which is a specific kind of store so I'm angry...at how terrible my first shop is...and my school came out wrong...and I hate my life...

Sir Codin

Final Fantasy 6
Dragonball Xenoverse
Pillars of Eternity

Bay

Years
Finally got started a bit on The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. It wasn't working so well on my laptop so I used another laptop and worked much better. I tried only a couple puzzles before I had to return the laptop back, lol. What I played so far the graphics are awesome and love the atmosphere.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
It's been Destiny: The Taken King, The Witcher 3, and the Star Wars: Battlefront beta for the PS4 over the past few days.

pkmin3033

The FATE grinding in FFXIV is almost over! At the time of this post, I have 14 FATEs to do. 14! It's taken me nearly 2 weeks to grind out the 1000 I need for the trophy, but I am finally almost there! After this I just need to do 40-odd Guildhests - which I shouldn't have to queue too long for, being a Tank class character - cut down about 800 trees, and wait until November 22nd (I think; my count might be a bit off) to get the 1000 levequests out of the way. Fortunately I won't need to play every day for those; I can just let them build up and clear them every week or so. So very close now! It's been...moderately fun, I guess? "Addicting" might be a better word.

I'm on trophy cleanup in Dishonored too, should have that done in a few days. Just need to finish the game without buying any abilities, then go back and pick up a few power-related trophies. I forgot how gruesome this game could be...I've frequently been slicing off heads in sword fights. The grisly part is you can pick the heads up. I've been chucking them at other guards to get their attention, haha. High Chaos means the levels are crawling with plague rat swarms, too. Not having Blink 2 is highly inconvenient for taking the stealthy path, so I've just been cleaving my way through people instead. I'm supposed to do it in High Chaos this time anyway. I'm leaving the DLC alone, because I will never be able to get Void Star. It's kinda soured me on the whole thing to be honest, so I'll settle with platting it and having done with it.

I should have everything I want to get done out of the way by the 16th though, which is the main thing. I want to sink myself completely into Tales of Zestiria - despite my general lack of excitement for it - and Dragon Quest Heroes. I'm also getting cravings for Bloodborne right now, so I might start that later.

Disgaea 4 is...slowing. I need to grind a bit, but there isn't a convenient map to do it on, so I'm kinda flailing about with it. As soon as Desco gets Yog-Sothoth I will be good to go, but it's the getting there that's the problem. I'm anticipating a slightly quicker post-game grind/preparation this time around though, because I've abused the Friend Pirate function outrageously. Thanks to the generosity of a couple of people, I have 12 level 1 Clerics sitting in my base...with +9 skills, Peta-level spells, "a lot" of Mana (it's so high the game can't fit the number into the box, haha) and 300% aptitudes. Ohoho. Once I get some levelled weapons on those and reincarnate them...

...also, I find it extremely funny that I passed the Meaver swimsuit bill with something like 92% approval, but that I have a 7% or less approval rating if I want to try changing her back. I dunno why I find that so funny, but I do. Hey-ho. It'd be nice if my approval for Mt. Ordeal was higher, though. That'd solve all my grinding problems. But there is no way I can bribe or force my way through that one just yet. Guess we'll do it the hard way. I'm only on Chapter 5 right now anyway, I should probably finish the story first. Although I still need to grind to do so...damnit, D4.

My 3DS isn't exactly collecting dust, but I'm hopping between so many games I'm not really making any progress on any of them, haha. I might settle on one eventually, but I'm more inclined to wait until I get Triforce Heroes next month before I put my Vita down and focus on my more neglected handheld. xD

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I've been playing some Star Wars Battlefront Beta recently, and it's pretty fun. The escape pod capture mode isn't a lot of fun, but I like the hoth battle. I actually managed to go 18-8 one round, and that's good enough for me. I got the most amount of objectives too, so my avatar got shoved in everyone's face. It made me really happy because I really stink at FPS, so I've had my one good round.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Don't you mean "Dengeki Bunko: KugieRie Climax"?
Of course not. Why would I? It's not like I use Shana or Taiga when I have Tomoka :P

But yea, there's megami's word, so I have to use Taiga =D
9QDIy1P.jpg

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Just finished Shin Megami Tensei 4 in all of its paths (Neut, Chaos, and Law) and how do I treat myself? Some Persona 4 and Catherine in-between to pass time before the eventual release of Persona 5

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
I'm working my way through "Fallout - New Vegas" on hardcore mode. I plan on doing most of the DLC along with the main story so my character will be leveled up enough and well geared enough to not get slaughtered in the last few main quests.

Spoiler:

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
I picked up SpongeBob Battle for Bikini Bottom for GCN at a Goodwill for 3$

I'll be completing this hidden gem after I figure out Jak and Dexter --__")__----

pkmin3033

Dishonored is platted, and all I need to do now in FFXIV is 200 or so levequests. Figured I'd pick up Bloodborne this afternoon to occupy me today and in between Zestiria play sessions...

...big mistake. I didn't have too much of an issue with the Cleric Beast; it was slow and relatively easy to dodge around and hack to death. Plus I had an NPC backing me up. No, the issues started when I got to Father Gascoigne. That ****** ****** piece of **** on a **** with a **** ****** ***************! Up to eleven. That was like Flamelurker AND Ornstein and Smough combined into one. With the agility of Gwyn and the damage output of the Ancient Dragon. Jeez. He just did not want to stun, kept stunning ME with his own pistol, and his axe did a crapton of damage. And THEN he turns into a werewolf and hits even harder and faster! Sixteen tries, it took me. Sixteen. I'm not sure if it's because I'm used to the slower Souls combat, because I keep trying to do things with a certain flair (I like dodging elegantly and countering; it appeals to my sense of drama. xD) or because it really is just that hard. I'm almost scared to carry on. But I want to plat it even more now just to prove to myself that I can. I've done worse than this, surely. I'll get used to it. But I never want to see that son of a ***** ****** ******* ever again. It was nearly three hours ago that I beat him and my blood is still boiling from the experience. Cheap. Very, very cheap. Hmph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back