• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay

Years
  • Finished Vanishing of Ethan Carter last night!

Spoiler:

VanillaMiltank

GET SOME MILK
    Years
  • Currently playing some Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 on the brilliant Wii U...
    Truthfully, I haven't really played it, at all, since first getting it, so I'm finally getting properly stuck in!!! I have thus far completed 3 quests...^^

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • Of course not. Why would I? It's not like I use Shana or Taiga when I have Tomoka :P

But yea, there's megami's word, so I have to use Taiga =D
    What are you currently playing?
    OFFTOPIC: If that was typed out by Hanazawa herself, then that is some impeccable English.

I've been playing Deadly Premontion and Phantasy Star Nova.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Recently got back into Advance Wars Dual Strike. I'm amazed at how much better I am at this game now.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to a game I have been currently playing, it is the Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! part of Borderlands the Handsome Collection. I have been going through the game playing as Claptrap the Fragtrap. I love using the Pirate Ship Mode of his action skill. I like how every time it is used, the power of classical music is used to attack the enemies. That is because the 1812 Overture plays every time Pirate Ship Mode is used.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    I've been juggling too much >.<

My first time playing Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire
    Tales of Zesteria
    Finally decided to put Witcher 3 on the backlog

With Fallout 4 coming up quickly I don't know what I'm going to do.

Years
  • Undertale.

I'll re-do the pacifist run at some point to see the consequences of having completed a genocide run. The Genocide run was my favourite just because of the difficulty and the atmosphere it created. Grinding in an RPG has no consequences usually, but in Undertale it makes you a murderer. A really nice contrast to the comical and light-hearted atmosphere you get from sparing everyone.

Years
  • Did a lot in Animal Crossing New Leaf. Had so much saved up junk, well not junk, but furniture I wasn't using so I trashed most of it. I am rich in bells so I don't really care about the financial lost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back