• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • I haven't mentioned it yet have I but:

Borderlands 1. I was so lucky to get this game a week ago when all of the BL games were on a hot 75% Sale (124.50 Philippine Pesos on sale, best deal ever). I decided to go with the first game in order to experience the land of Pandora fresh and blind since I've seen my friends play BL2.

Also, i just downloaded Shadow Warrior Classic via Steam since I'm hyping up for Shadow Warrior 2, the sequel of the 2013 version.

Then some Duke Nukem 3D which i was able to acquire via a friend who was generous enough to give me some (wares though, plz don't arrest me coppers) because i need to play something just as badass as Doom, and something that was also very influential to my childhood.

Yukari

I've been playing an obsessive amount of Stardew Valley lately.

Bn6xb9z.png

Yup... My life is being sucked away by a farming simulator.

Reactions: Zet

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    My god, Miitomo is so much fun. Too bad Nintendo still has an archaic and nonsensical way of adding friends :/

(ps is there a miitomo topic on this forum?)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • So i was looking for more games in Steam that were Dirt Cheap and i saw Blood and Bacon being less than a dollar, heck lightyears less. So i immediately cashed in. Low Budget? Yeah. Extra fun? Hell yeah!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Pokemon X, OmegaRuby, Stardew Valley, The Sims 4, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Sims 2 and The Movies currently occupy my summer vacation. :P

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Put some hours into Deadly Premonition Director's Cut yesterday. It's a strange game, that's for sure. Horrible gameplay (especially the driving), awful graphics yet the story is interesting enough on it's own to keep you playing and find out what's gonna happen next. Not to mention, the protagonist, Francis York Morgan, is quickly becoming one my favorites characters. He's odd (Zach?), a big movie buff, and has some quirky mannerisms, but it's probably what makes him so endearing.

Last edited:

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Right now, I'm living one of these great gaming moments where an impulse buy on Steam suddenly becomes a game I am really obsessed with :) . The game in question is "Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1". It's fun, the music is good, I really want to see where the story is going, and ... the game is really kicking my ass, so I'm going back to grinding.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Playing some Smash 4 3DS and trying to get the achievement for beating Allstar-Mode with every character, while collecting trophies that unlock another achievement; only 11 characters to go.

Years
  • My little bro gave me his PS3 since I asked so nicely and it was collecting dust in his room. Got a few games out of the deal too!

So now I'm playing Tales of Xillia because CERTAIN PEOPLE on Twitter are bad influences :')

oh who am I kidding Tales games are right up my alley anyway

I guess I'm also still playing Neko Atsume. I need aaaaall the mementos. Also, I love cats. :3

Years
  • So now I'm playing Tales of Xillia because CERTAIN PEOPLE on Twitter are bad influences :')

Xillia is a good one. Make sure you nab ToX2 when you can. It's pretty cheap nowadays.

I been on Hyper Light Drifter, myself. I def recommend this game to everyone looking for something akin to the old school games. It's pretty lit.

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
  • I've been playing the Legend of the River King GBC games. In one, I'm catching ocean fish. And in the other, I'm trying to catch lake fish. They're kinda elusive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back