• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Bought Subnautica a few days ago and I've been hooked ever since.

Also got back into Splatoon after taking a brief break. The new ability updates got me interested again.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Brutal Doom: Project Brutality. Its basically an expanded version of Brutal Doom with more monster types and weapons, and with even more violent fatality executions. Its one Doom 4 could have been.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
    I tried replaying this a couple of years ago but it was such a blurry mess (and I had other games that distracted me as well) that I didn't get too far. It's great to be able to enjoy the "true" version of the game without forced waggle and mirroring as well. Right now I'm just about to tackle the Goron Mines...I might actually get ready and do that tonight.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Been wanting to play this series for a while but never got around to it. Currently at the beginning of Chapter 6 and I have mixed feelings. Frustrated with the waves and waves and waves of enemies that have plagued the last few chapters and the limited ammo, and I'm playing on Easy. But I'm going to reserve judgment until after I beat it and Uncharted 2, since I've heard universally that 2 is a massive improvement.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
    I need to play this more. Currently at the beginning of Chapter 7, just after the story split, and haven't played in a few days since getting distracted by TP HD. Awakening was my favorite game of 2013 and I adored Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn as well, so once I actually devote some time to this I'm sure it'll suck me in.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I'm working my way through all the campaigns in the Master Chief Collection on legendary difficulty. I'm only on the second mission in CE but still. I beat them all legendary individually so now I gotta do it again to get that sweet sweet Helioskrill in Halo5.

And I'm also doin' quite a bit of Halo5 multiplayer cuz that shit is rad as hell.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2017
    I've been playing Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon lately. Just cleared the main storyline, and I'm moving onto the post-game. That ending, though...

This game feels way more difficult than the other PMD games. Grinding feels so slow, too. I've just been using items to win most of the difficult fights, so far. Petrify and sleep abuse is the best! Either way, I might have to do some actual level grinding to beat the post-game. So not looking forward to that.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • After playing a round of League of Legends and some Brutal Doom: Project Brutality, and Shadow of Mordor, I'm sitting here relaxing with my favorite Nintendo girl, Cooking Mama, and where cooking all of the meat and flesh I've just carved off from all my foes in Cooking Mama 5.

Bay

Years
  • Got finished with my Yellow playthrough, and now trying out the Bravely Second demo. I'm addicted to the chain battles haha, which is where if you win a fight in one turn, you can go to another battle and get bonus experience, money etc. The demo having its own little story is nice, so this should tide me over a bit (and a couple other games) before the full version of the game releases next month in North America.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Golden Sun. It's pretty fun in unexpected ways.

Also playing Pokemon Yellow on my own. It's... pretty slow in unexpected ways.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Golden Sun. It's pretty fun in unexpected ways.

Also playing Pokemon Yellow on my own. It's... pretty slow in unexpected ways.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've been all over the place lately. Can't seem to finish anything before deciding to start something new. The only constant has been Inazuma Eleven: Chrono Stone which I've been playing for about a month now, and there's not much left for me to do. Playing some Pokemon Red, and FE Fates: Conquest here and there but haven't made too much progress. Return to Popolocrois had my attention for awhile, but the lacking features made we want to go play an actual Harvest Moon/SoS game. Tried restarting Animal Parade, but my unfortunately my Wii is done (won't read any discs) and the game looks pretty bad on the Wii U so there went that idea. So I'll probably just try to finish SRW XO...

pkmin3033

So, I should be playing Pokemon Yellow, but I've gotten to Silph Co. and I'm kinda bored of it, so I've put it down for the time being. Instead I'm playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3D...I might try for a 100% completion run. Well, all sidequests, full Collectopedia, etc. I don't really feel like doing all the Achievements. It's leaving me surprisingly overlevelled, though - I'm not even at the Ether Mine yet and I'm already level 25. Just got a few more sidequests to do and then I'll be on my way. I love this game.

Also playing Twilight Princess HD on Hero Mode...not with the Ganondorf amiibo, though. Mostly because I don't own it. I'm just about to go back and get the Iron Boots...sigh. I HATE this part of the game. That stupid sodding wrestling minigame is the worst minigame in the entire franchise. It's like the Blitzball of Zelda.

My Vita is in my bag somewhere. Maybe I'll get it out and finish off Cyber Sleuth somewhen. Maybe.

Mahjarrat

Banned
    Years
  • Recently I have been playing Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon White, Brawlhalla (a fantastic F2P game I discovered that is similar to Super Smash Bros), Tomodachi Life, Far Cry Primal and Runescape 3.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Pokken is out tomorrow. Thankfully, I don't have too much on plate, so I can squeeze some time for it.

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders
    - Wooo. Game runs relatively smooth on the Vita, definitely wasn't expecting that. Audio compression seems to be an issue, a fair amount of the voices sound muddled. So far, pretty fun! I'm S-ranking all of the maps with very little problems, I hope the difficulty spikes somewhere. Probably going to pick Raj as the primary character when the route split opens up.

Fire Emblem Fates - Grinding out supports on Revelations. Fun, I guess. After I finish that, I'll probably drop this game for the time being. Already finished two Conquest Lunatic runs, I'm content with this for the time being. (I'll probably be back at it in a week, lol. I have a bunch of ideas for a potential FeMu run stirring in my head)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Knee Deep in ZDoom. Just more doom mods and for once its not Brutal Doom/Project Brutality. I sorta missed playing Doom and the mods/wads on their own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back