• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

...and it's a big one; I'm doing my dabbling thing again without really focusing on any one thing.

I finished the story mode of Pokemon Y, so now I'm beginning the unenviable dex-filling. Well, what I'm actually doing is getting one of everything and putting it all immediately onto Pokemon Bank, because I do not want to go through the loss again. I'm going to have to dip into other games for Legendaries and a couple of exclusives a little way down the line, but I don't mind; I had plans to replay everything for the 20th Anniversary anyway...although at my current pace I highly doubt I'll be done by November. It's a casual sort of thing, not something I can spend a huge amount of time doing...because passive training is boring as hell. So yeah.

I've picked up Hyrule Warriors Legends again now that Medli is playable, too. She's so much FUN! Her moveset is a lot better than the King of Hyrule's and Tetra's (who I'm actually quite disappointed in) but she's not quite as much fun as Linkle, who is easily my new bestie. I still think Linka would have been a cuter name, but she's amazing. With the new map and stuff I'm even further off finishing this 100% than I was before, but like all Warriors titles, it's more of a "pick and play" title than a "devote your life until you finish" kind of title.

...and because mother insists I play it first, I'm playing Fire Emblem Fates. God help me. I hate this series. I went to all this trouble to buy her a special edition, and she tells me I need to play it first because I bought it. I suppose there is a twisted sort of logic in there, but I can't really appreciate it. I'm on the second chapter. Kinda bored already. I'll be going Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelations, because I want to make a baby with the Tharja expy. Tharja being the one and only thing I liked about Awakening.

Started MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies, too...ehhh. I'm not going much on this, honestly. The script is pretty flat for a Neptunia title, the gameplay doesn't feel as polished as Action Unleashed, and the online play is region-locked. What the FUCK. Who region-locks online play?! The whole point is to play with people across the world! This isn't bloody Triforce Heroes! That it's brutal by yourself - even at the recommended level - doesn't help matters either. Fortunately I have a couple of people I can play with that I know of, but nonetheless. Massive demotivator.

Disgaea 5 remains my main PS4 game. I've taken a break to do a little grinding at Toto Bunny, and do the DLC scenarios, because Desco. I'm extremely disappointed they're not fully voiced - and that the one-liners the characters have are out-of-place - but eh, extra characters. I can run through the game with the case of Disgaea 4 if I want to. And I do want to. Because as much as I like the more serious plot, I'm feeling the lack of humour something awful and I miss Valzy. This needs to keep me occupied until the 10th of June at least, when Atelier Sophie comes out...no problems there.

I started up Resident Evil 4 this morning, too. Playing on Easy mode, because I'm a wuss. It's been several years (um...about eight, I think?) since I last played it, and the PS3 controls are pretty balls when compared to even the Wii ones. I'm using the Type-2 controls, something I never do, because I'm so used to a completely different layout for shooters. That said, it's great playing it again after all this time; I can remember the areas roughly but not the specifics, so I'm getting jumped left and right...and panicking blasting with my shotgun. I couldn't find two blue medals on the farm, which was a bother, and I seem to be running low on healing herbs because I'm making so many mistakes. Derp. Need to get better fast.

pkmin3033

...and it's a big one; I'm doing my dabbling thing again without really focusing on any one thing.

I finished the story mode of Pokemon Y, so now I'm beginning the unenviable dex-filling. Well, what I'm actually doing is getting one of everything and putting it all immediately onto Pokemon Bank, because I do not want to go through the loss again. I'm going to have to dip into other games for Legendaries and a couple of exclusives a little way down the line, but I don't mind; I had plans to replay everything for the 20th Anniversary anyway...although at my current pace I highly doubt I'll be done by November. It's a casual sort of thing, not something I can spend a huge amount of time doing...because passive training is boring as hell. So yeah.

I've picked up Hyrule Warriors Legends again now that Medli is playable, too. She's so much FUN! Her moveset is a lot better than the King of Hyrule's and Tetra's (who I'm actually quite disappointed in) but she's not quite as much fun as Linkle, who is easily my new bestie. I still think Linka would have been a cuter name, but she's amazing. With the new map and stuff I'm even further off finishing this 100% than I was before, but like all Warriors titles, it's more of a "pick and play" title than a "devote your life until you finish" kind of title.

...and because mother insists I play it first, I'm playing Fire Emblem Fates. God help me. I hate this series. I went to all this trouble to buy her a special edition, and she tells me I need to play it first because I bought it. I suppose there is a twisted sort of logic in there, but I can't really appreciate it. I'm on the second chapter. Kinda bored already. I'll be going Birthright -> Conquest -> Revelations, because I want to make a baby with the Tharja expy. Tharja being the one and only thing I liked about Awakening.

Started MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs. Zombies, too...ehhh. I'm not going much on this, honestly. The script is pretty flat for a Neptunia title, the gameplay doesn't feel as polished as Action Unleashed, and the online play is region-locked. What the FUCK. Who region-locks online play?! The whole point is to play with people across the world! This isn't bloody Triforce Heroes! That it's brutal by yourself - even at the recommended level - doesn't help matters either. Fortunately I have a couple of people I can play with that I know of, but nonetheless. Massive demotivator.

Disgaea 5 remains my main PS4 game. I've taken a break to do a little grinding at Toto Bunny, and do the DLC scenarios, because Desco. I'm extremely disappointed they're not fully voiced - and that the one-liners the characters have are out-of-place - but eh, extra characters. I can run through the game with the case of Disgaea 4 if I want to. And I do want to. Because as much as I like the more serious plot, I'm feeling the lack of humour something awful and I miss Valzy. This needs to keep me occupied until the 10th of June at least, when Atelier Sophie comes out...no problems there.

I started up Resident Evil 4 this morning, too. Playing on Easy mode, because I'm a wuss. It's been several years (um...about eight, I think?) since I last played it, and the PS3 controls are pretty balls when compared to even the Wii ones. I'm using the Type-2 controls, something I never do, because I'm so used to a completely different layout for shooters. That said, it's great playing it again after all this time; I can remember the areas roughly but not the specifics, so I'm getting jumped left and right...and panicking blasting with my shotgun. I couldn't find two blue medals on the farm, which was a bother, and I seem to be running low on healing herbs because I'm making so many mistakes. Derp. Need to get better fast.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Haven't really found anything steady to play yet. Been playing a bit of Lufia: The Legend Returns, and dusted off the ol' N64 and put some hours into Majora's Mask as it's been some years since I last played it. I still have games that I've bought that I've yet to actually try once: Stella Glow, Trails of Cold Steel, Tears to Tiara II, Pandora's Tower, The Guided Fate Paradox, and that's just naming a few. Maybe one day I'll muster the willpower and get around to playing them. :) The new Atelier game is just a few weeks off, so I'll find something to keep me occupied in the meantime.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • I haven't played any of the PS3/4 exclusives since I mostly play games on PC and only buy handhelds, so I'm glad I finally got a chance to experience The Last of Us (remastered). I guess it is a bit linear since it's quite story driven, but the gameplay is still pretty good. I'm helping a friend beat it on Survivor, and I like how you always have to make that bullet count, or maybe not use it at all. I liked the parts where you can just sneak past enemies. And thank god, your allies are invisible and can't cost you a stage. I'd definitely buy this if I owned Sony consoles past PS2.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (ENG/PS4) - Right now Just playing the game my wife got me. I'm really enjoying the game, and I am so loving the story. The scenery and the adventure in this game is awesome! I might replay the 1-3 after this, been in the mood cause how this is the final game of series.

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years
  • Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor: Overclocked is what I've been playing. I've been grinding so I can beat the Super Super Boss of the game. (Anyone who has faced the boss knows who I'm talking about and the amount of stuff needed in order to win.)

I also finally beat Disgaea 2 on the PS2 and got the worst ending because I'm retarded and never saw it before... Don't turn on the Japanese dub when getting the ending...You'll regret it.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • For my hero Shooter of choice, i chose to go Battleborn instead of Overwatch mainly since I find Battleborn to be more appealing to me. And Battleborn needs more support from its community since there's a really high chance that it may die out fast especially with Overwatch around, and I'll be the one helping in stopping its bleeding.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor: Overclocked is what I've been playing. I've been grinding so I can beat the Super Super Boss of the game. (Anyone who has faced the boss knows who I'm talking about and the amount of stuff needed in order to win.)
    Lucifer? =D

Don't turn on the Japanese dub when getting the ending...You'll regret it.
    The localization is so bad the text does not correspond to the voice anymore?

Okage

He who can defy Classifacation
    Years

• Lucifer? =D
    Yep....

The localization is so bad the text does not correspond to the voice anymore?

Nope. In the Japanese dub, the ENTIRE context of the ending is changed, and some of what the characters said in the game takes a WHOLE new meaning.

If people want, I'll provide a video of the ending (using the spoilers tag of course) just so you have an understanding of what I mean.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I just got FE Fates Limited Edition, but I'm too scared of playing it because I got a load of assignments due next week and exams a couple of weeks after. Been waiting a year and a half for this game dammit...
    As soon as I finish buying all my PC parts and building it, I'm thinking of trying Planetside 2. I'm not really a fan of FPS (my slow reaction time and inability to do something without thinking about it contributes to this unfortunately), but this looks like a really enjoyable game, just because the sheer scale of it (3 different empires (teams) fight for land in a never-ending war on a huge map).

Midi

Charming Ghost~
    Years
  • Currently, all of my attention has been on Metal Gear Solid V since I bought it a few days ago. I've been really enjoying it so far, aside from a couple of minor nitpicks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Nope. In the Japanese dub, the ENTIRE context of the ending is changed, and some of what the characters said in the game takes a WHOLE new meaning.

If people want, I'll provide a video of the ending (using the spoilers tag of course) just so you have an understanding of what I mean.
    But that's original =D Unless NISA changed the dub as well.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I wanted to really kick it old school, and started to play Harvest Moon 3 for the GBC. Although it's on the 3DS Virtual Console, I'm playing my actual cartridge on my Advance SP.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Started playing Magic Duels again on Steam (after trying it on the XBOX One the day it released). So much better now. Can actually beat the AI once in a while!

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Finished Super Robot Wars OG1 recently, both routes, so I'm working on OG2 atm. Getting a PS3 so looking forward to playing 2nd OG and MD eventually. Though I still have to play OGs and OGG for the PS2 as well.

Years
  • Been playing a lot of FIFA 16 on the PS4 lately. Even when I'm in a bit of a gaming funk like I am now, I don't mind popping in a sports game to kill some time, so FIFA's basically the only thing I've been playing the last two weeks, haha.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    I've been playing a bit of Stardew Valley.. I should still really give that game some more of my time, it's an amazing game and amazingly fun.

Other than that.. hm.. I suppose sometimes a random competetive game of CS:GO with friends if people ask me to join, and I'm close to reaching level 30 on League of Legends at the NA server. That's about it. I should spend more game playing games. But watching stuff and talking to people is fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back