• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I've started playing Remember Me, which got as a birthday gift from my brother.
    Honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised in that it's a better game than I had expected from seeing it on sale everywhere. The storyline is really engaging and the gameplay isn't half bad either. I might actually really love the game. I'm curious as to how long it's going to be.

I also picked up Best of Playstation Network, and I honestly can't get enough of Tokyo Jungle. Why is running around is post apocalyptic Tokyo as a tiny little pomeranian or a flippin' deer so addicting? o_o

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    So, I was sort of coaxed into buying Destiny last night and I have been playing it for hours on end since. The transferring process went along smoothly when I first booted it up, and I didn't expect to receive eight achievements in a row after signing in. That aside, I decided that I would create a new Guardian instead of using the one that was transferred from the demo. As of right now, I'm a Level 13 Voidwalker.

pkmin3033

I've neglected Inquisition for a couple of days in favour of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on PS3...it's surprisingly fun! More so than the first game, anyway. But Terra is monumentally stupid, and Critical Mode is quite unforgiving...it took me an entire evening to beat the first boss in his story, and I still get caught out and murdered every now and then. Not sure what I should be doing now, but I'm randomly levelling up in the arena for some better commands.

Sir Codin

Fallout 3
    Planescape: Torment
    Pokemon AlphaSapphire

Years
  • I have not been playing as much Omega Ruby lately, because I picked up Fantasy Life, which has been pretty fun so far. I only cleared the second chapter today, but that's because there are so many side quests the game gives me that I can do for my character to gain stars and the like. I started as a Wizard but changed to a Paladin, and wonder how many Lives i'll end up using in one play.

Crady

It ain't even bright in here
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Dota 2, Farcry 4 and Dungeon Defenders 2. Oh and, Pokemon AS too of course.

All that good stuff

Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Assassins Creed: Rogue, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Grand Theft Auto V recently.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • OR wasn't quite as fun as I had hoped. Right now I'm playing Destiny, but I frequently switch to Forza Horizon 2. THE GRAPHICS...

Years
  • Currently playing Paper Mario :D The paper mario series (excluding sticker star) is my favorite video game series. I usually end playing from PM1 to SPM once every year. The journey begins again :D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm playing Far Cry 4. Although I'm not far in the story, I love the ability to invite your friends into your game. I have so much fun when Olli joins my game and then I shoot my grenade launcher at him. :D

Yukari

I'm just playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory at the Moment. I think I need to get more into this series.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • Saints Row 4, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Recettear, Anno 2070, Dragon Age 2, Super Mario 3D Land, and Final Fantasy XIII

Hi!

or some say Kosm...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 3, 2017
    Playing a lot of Devil May Cry 4 in preparation for the Special Edition that releases this year.

Also started playing the God of War series. God of War 1 is...okay so far. I'm expecting 2 to be a good improvement on the combat though.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Started playing Final Fantasy VI for the GBA last week. This was the defining game of my childhood, and just listening to Terra's Theme brings me back. It's still as fun as I remember, and I'm hoping to finally beat it for the first time in my life.

Fantasy Life for the 3DS is taking over my life, though. For the past week, I played that game every chance I could get. It's the perfect game for me because I can run around exploring the world and watch my character's stat numbers rise.

Do I need to mention that I'm still playing the Sims 2?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back