• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
Decided to finally watch OUAT spinoff Once Upon a Time in Wonderland before starting the final season of OUAT.

About half way through so far and all I will say is my goodness did OUAT drop the ball with Will...

Years
Watched the a couple of episodes from our new Masked Singer season and then finally started the long journey of catching up with all the Masked Singer US shows that I haven't seen yet...

I stopped watching at the start of S9 so I've got a few to watch!

Years
Just finished watching Echo. Honestly, I wasn't in love with it. I felt the story amounted to one episode's worth of content spread over a season. I couldn't wait for it to end.

Years
Tonight is yet another crazy qualification night for Eurovision 2024.

Moldova, Estonia, Denmark, and Lithuania all have their national finals tonight, while Sweden and Iceland both have heats and semi-finals... yeah I'm watching a lot today 😅

Days
  • Seen today
I belatedly caught up on the AMC Interview with the Vampire show. As a book fan I have mixed feelings. I'm currently making my way through Bojack Horseman.

Years
Still in the middle of The Bridge, Bob's Burgers and Masked Singer US. I am just a bit short of time atm...

Doesn't help that I'm also rewatching every Eurovision and am only up to 2006 rn 😅

Years
The Last Don (1997)

I am impressed by how superb this old CBS miniseries was. I don't watch mobster movies that often, but I have always had a soft spot for The Godfather, and was mildly curious to see this adaptation of another title by Godfather author Mario Puzo, when I learned of it, and am super glad that I did. I got an epic story about a treacherous crime family that spanned decades. It's full of juicy situations, and feels almost operatic, it has love, madness, power struggles, revenge, plenty of assassinations of course, and a shocker or two. The characters are thrilling, nobody comes out of this story with clean hands, and every single actor is rock solid in their part. The Emmy awards needed to find some room to give Danny Aiello a best actor nod as the magnificent bastard patriarch, Dom Clericuzio. I liked this a lot, and need a copy of it, because I could watch this again some day.

Back