• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you going to be for Halloween? (2014)

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    hi, i still don't know what i'm going to be for Halloween! so post your costume and it might help me get an idea!

(i'm 13 and male)

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have a Super Mario hat I might bring along to work in case other people come dressed up

Otherwise, nothing for me

Which is to say normal clothes.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I don't know and its killing meeee. I'm thinking either Star Lord or just putting the Spidey suit on again. I don't have the money for Star Lord though :(

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I have to go to school! Not as bad as work though! Lol
    That's cool! How did you think off that?

This question should be posed to my friend; she texted me one day and said "we're being cows for Halloween" and to this day I still don't really know how she came up with it, I'll get back to you on that one. :P

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    This question should be posed to my friend; she texted me one day and said "we're being cows for Halloween" and to this day I still don't really know how she came up with it, I'll get back to you on that one. :P

Ok, lol i still don't know!

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    I thinking of a batman and superman combination. It will either look stupid or awesome. But damn who cares, it's worth a try for a comedy suit for Halloween.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    I don't know and its killing meeee. I'm thinking either Star Lord or just putting the Spidey suit on again. I don't have the money for Star Lord though :(

How much is the star lord costume?

I thinking of a batman and superman combination. It will either look stupid or awesome. But damn who cares, it's worth a try for a comedy suit for Halloween.

Lol! Thats actually a really good idea

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm working on Halloween and everyone that's going to be working on that day are planning to dress up! I'm going to be Rainbow Dash, and I'm indeedy excited. Gonna get my wings in the mail tomorrow, and already bought the accessories and the t-shirt :D

pkmin3033

I'm going to be very quiet and hope that nobody rings the doorbell asking for sweets I don't have and wouldn't give them to them even if I did. xD

A couple of times in the past I've put my cloak on and just wandered around in the dark to see who I could scare, but I've never really been very big on the whole Halloween thing.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    I'm working on Halloween and everyone that's going to be working on that day are planning to dress up! I'm going to be Rainbow Dash, and I'm indeedy excited. Gonna get my wings in the mail tomorrow, and already bought the accessories and the t-shirt :D

Rainbow dash! Awesome! That's a good costume idea!

I'm going to be very quiet and hope that nobody rings the doorbell asking for sweets I don't have and wouldn't give them to them even if I did. xD

A couple of times in the past I've put my cloak on and just wandered around in the dark to see who I could scare, but I've never really been very big on the whole Halloween thing.

I only have a little pumpkin out this year! My parents tell me that im too old to go out!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I'm English and have zero care for Halloween. I'm not going clubbing this year on Halloween night so I won't be dressing up whatsoever.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I'm going to my family's place and watching scary/horror movies, so probably just going to go as myself. I might dress up like a pirate or something for my nephew but I don't really have any pirate garb.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    What are you going to be for Halloween? (2014)

Yeah, it's pretty scary around here.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm going to be a human (aka. no one celebrates halloween here)

Years
    I don't really get into halloween and generally I'm not a fan of dressing up.
    I might put on one of my ridiculous hats or something though since there are loads of kids on my street.

Halloween is actually pretty big here now for some reason, but the majority of us just use it as an excuse to stay up all night marathoning horror movies instead of doing assignments.

As a side note, it wasn't for halloween but last time I donned a costume was for a Disney themed event and I went as a dwarf. All it required was brown pants, a red-brown shirt, a large belt, boots and a hat like a gnome's. I picked a dwarf for the irony (I'm well over six feet tall).

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well I was going to be a sexy cop, but then time flew by and now Halloween is almost here and I don't feel like spending the money on a costume nor do I want to go and find one. I'm going out to Salem with my friends aka I'm just going to be drunk muahaha

Back