• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: What are you hoping for?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • Gyms. More awesome Pokemon (since they promised us new ones.) A more expansive backstory on Necrozma. Less Ultra Beasts. More Alolan Form. Aether Foundation's post-game story.

New type combinations.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Something along the lines of a sequel kinda of like how B2/W2 were. I really do hope they can fit the Battle Frontier into these, might be highly unlikely though. Expansion on Alolan formes would be a plus too.

jombii

Years
  • Something along the lines of a sequel kinda of like how B2/W2 were. I really do hope they can fit the Battle Frontier into these, might be highly unlikely though. Expansion on Alolan formes would be a plus too.

What about a new island? much like how the first two gyms of B2W2 were in places not visitable in BW.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • What about a new island? much like how the first two gyms of B2W2 were in places not visitable in BW.

The funny thing is that there are still three more islands in Hawaii that haven't been seen in Alola. To put that into perspective, the islands we haven't seen yet are Molokai, Lanai and Kahoolawe. I already have a feeling what the islands will be called as well:

Molokai: Oma?Oma'O Island
    Lanai: Alani Island
    Kahoolawe: Hinahina Island

Maybe they could end up getting some exposure and possibly have some gyms/trials tied to them.

Last edited:

jombii

Years
  • The funny thing is that there are still three more islands in Hawaii that haven't been seen in Alola. To put that into perspective, the islands we haven't seen yet are Molokai, Lanai and Kahoolawe. I already have a feeling what the islands will be called as well:

Molokai: Oma?Oma'O Island
    Lanai: Alani Island
    Kahoolawe: Hinahina Island

Maybe they could end up getting some exposure and possibly have some gyms/trials tied to them.

Oh those are cool words. What do they mean?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I want a different story. It would be underwhelming to get back to "surprise! Aether foundation is a front!" Make it a sequel or a completely different story. We haven't had an "upgraded" game since Platinum and I'm okay with that.

Years
  • I would love to see some more Alolan Forms from other generations.

Also being able to travel to Kanto. But unlikely.

Varius

Very Problematic Human
    Years
  • You know, I'd actually like it if they brought back something similar to the Safari Zone. Granted, it was quite annoying to actually catch something in that bloody place, but it just seems odd for some variant of it to not be in the game.

jombii

Years
  • You know, I'd actually like it if they brought back something similar to the Safari Zone. Granted, it was quite annoying to actually catch something in that bloody place, but it just seems odd for some variant of it to not be in the game.

Oh yes. I wouldn't mind a Safari again. It's been too long since we had a proper one since the Great Marsh.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • What I hope for, and what we'll probably get, is an updated PokéDex. SM's is too limited, and the National PokéDex isn't even available.

Other than that, I don't really hope too much, except maybe some sort of Battle Frontier or a better postgame.

Years
  • What I hope for, and what we'll probably get, is an updated PokéDex. SM's is too limited, and the National PokéDex isn't even available.

I think it's pretty much confirmed that the regional Dex will be getting expanded, like how the Unova Dex got expanded in B2/W2.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    This is a bit of a strange one, but I really want gyms and trials to be in the same game. One of them could be postgame, or both can be included in the main storyline. I don't really care, I just want to see how it can be Incorporated as it would be a clash of traditional >><< modern.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Wishlist!

Regardless of whether it makes sense or not, what are things that you really want to see in US/UM despite the actual likelihood of it happening?

For me, it's a ton of brand new characters, Pokemon, and some ridiculously complex and complicated plot.

More in depth would be more Alolan Pokemon and overall brand new ones that can raise Pokedex to at least 150. Difficulty modes would be great as well.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I mean if I wanna go super selfish and unrealistic I'll go for it.

Move Tutors, Battle Frontier or PWT, more cameos of older characters in the Battle Tree, a bigger look at the backstories of Lusamine, Mohn, Guzma, Nanu, Looker, Anabel and others, more appearances for Gladion and flesh his character out a bit more, the Ultra Beast having a bigger role in the story, Difficulty Settings, expanded Trainer Customization, new Alola Forms, new Mega Evolutions, a tougher Elite 4 rematch and give all title defense challengers 6 Pokemon, new Totem Pokemon and Trials, Kahuna and Trial Captain rematches post-game, and I think that's it. Will most of this happen? Hell no, but it would make USUM perfect for me.

butpleaseGFfortheloveofGODgiveusaBattleFrontier

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Battle Frontier is never gonna happen. GF made that pretty clear in ORAS. Difficult settings are unlikely since they are more of B2W2 thing. I want less lillie and more Gladion but equal appearances/treatment would do. Cynthia should appear to indicate a sinnoh remake in future.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Battle Frontier is never gonna happen. GF made that pretty clear in ORAS. Difficult settings are unlikely since they are more of B2W2 thing. I want less lillie and more Gladion but equal appearances/treatment would do. Cynthia should appear to indicate a sinnoh remake in future.

I feel like all the excuses Masuda gave us was just a way to cover up the fact that they simply didn't have enough time to put the Battle Frontier in the game. To me, Sun and Moon showed that GameFreak still does care about their older audience, so they could very well put a Battle Frontier in the game. Gen 6 didn't have a "Third Version", but this game looks like one and since Gen 3 every Third Version has either the Battle Frontier or something similar ala the PWT.

Back