• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonknight

Merc Leader
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Jay Chou - Huo Yuan Jia

I am still amazed at the fact that there is actually no woman singing in this song, but rather Jay Chou singing in falsetto

Years

• Avicii vs Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One

I've been taking a fond liking towards Avicii's music lately even though I never even heard about this guy until listening to an old song of his. My new fave from this guy!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Owl City- Embers

I love this song. Like lots of Owl City songs, it gives me hope. When I feel like I'm at the brink of destruction, sometimes it's just enough to pull me from that edge.

Years

• Anarbor - You And I

Been one of my favorite songs since 2009 since it was featured in commercials for "Scooby Doo! The Mystery Begins" a few years back.

Sir Codin

When all you want is some raw sound.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Corey Taylor - "Bother"
    {: I had forgotten about this song until today.

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Oct 28, 2016
    Superstar - Lupe Fiasco. If you are what you say you are, a superstar, then have no fears.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The Classic Crime- Heaven and Hell

Cosmotone8, my good friend on PC recommended me to listen to The Classic Crime's new album Phoenix . I really haven't heard alot of The Classic Crime's songs so I had no idea really what to expect. Though so far I'm really enjoying it and alot of the tracks are unique . This track seems a bit slower than the first four on the album.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Let It Go - Dragonette

Gosh, I love everything Dragonette has made, and this song is no exception. Delicious dance pop that hasn't been overplayed to death by mainstream radio (at least where I live)? YES PLEASE. (◕‿◕✿)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

• Wake Up - Arcade Fire
    Album: Funeral

Ahhh, this brings back a fair few memories. Both online and offline, now that I think of it. It's a nice listen once in a while and kinda prompted me to go on an Arcade Fire binge. So I'm off to do that now!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Emma Hewitt - Rewind

I'm so gonna have this blasting when I face a boss in something like Dante's Inferno or SMT 3 Nocturne now, the rush it just gives me is something I haven't felt in a long time.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    2Pac - I Get Around

Can't believe I used to avoid listening to Tupac and other rappers from the 90's; rap nowadays suck compared to the 90's.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The Airborne Toxic Event - All I Ever Wanted
    I've been listening to these guys tonight. The first song I heard of thier was their newest one 'Timeless" which has been getting in my head lately. They're great if you ask me.

Years

• Five For Fighting - Superman (It's Not Easy)

When I first heard this, I thought it was so different than what I was expecting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back