• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Carmina Burana: O Fortuna by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, Choir and Chorus.

This is from the 50 Darkest Pieces of Classical Music album, on iTunes. I enjoy listening to a number of them, and this is one I like most.

Years
    Sia - You've Changed

Some Aussie music now, she's that bubbly girl with the blonde bob who collab'd with the likes of Flo Rida and David Guetta.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Night Falls On Hoboken" ~ Yo La Tengo

Really diggin' on this album, I hadn't heard much of this group before this and I'm really surprised that I'm enjoying this so much. Potential future favorite, this record is.

Years
    Clean Bandit - Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)

A pretty catchy, upbeat song with a cute Asian-themed music video to match.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Mouth Breather" ~ The Jesus Lizard

this album rocks. anyone looking for some real noisy grunge-y alternative rock look no further

Years
    Avicii - Addicted To You

I love this song but the music video looked kinda violent in my thoughts, aside from that it's still great!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Slipknot - Sulfur

I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life
    But I will always find a way to survive
    I'm not a failure, but I know what it's like
    I can take it or leave it, or die!

You don't always know where you stand
    'Till you know that you won't run away
    There's something inside me that feels
    Like breathing in sulfur!

This song popped into my head quite promptly upon getting up this morning, so I had to listen to it.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
    Shakira ft. Rhianna - Can't Remember to Forget You, this song makes feel like we're in 2010, actually many of the 2014 songs sounds like 2010

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
    Rise by Origa

One of my favorite J-Pop songs ever. I heard it a lot when I was younger, just wanting to hear that intro to Ghost in the Shell. Still have no idea what it's about, but that's for another thread. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In Flames - Cloud Connected.

I personally find this song to be very motivating, haha. So far, this is about the sixteenth time I'm listen to this song today.

PunkPhantom

"midna's a cat" -vinny, vinesauce
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Free Nation?- Anti-Flag

I love this song, it's amazing. Actually this whole band's amazing :P

Years
    Jake Bugg - Slumville Sunrise

With a voice like his, you'd believe he was not a young guy. Wrong, he's actually 20. Kinda surprised me when I found that out thanks to stalking random Tumblr pages.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
    In a Big Country - Big Country

Underrated band, especially here in the U.S. They only had one top 40 hit, which was this song. My dad had a cassette of their album The Crossing, which had this song on it. I listened to it so much in his car. It may not be the best song ever written but I still love if in part because of those bagpipe guitar things and sentimental value.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Jake Bugg - Slumville Sunrise

With a voice like his, you'd believe he was not a young guy. Wrong, he's actually 20. Kinda surprised me when I found that out thanks to stalking random Tumblr pages.

He also sounds like Bob Dylan.

Okay my turn.

Smallpools - Over and Over

I need to listen to more Smallpools. This song is awesome and so dancey.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Led Zeppelin – Stairway to Heaven

I absolutely love the first part of this song, because of the flute duo. When listening in stereo I just put my left earbud in and listen to it by itself, and it honestly makes me tense up. A friend of mine was a flute player in band, and she loved this song to death. I asked her if she could play it for me, and she told me that she couldn't play two flutes at once because of the chords, and I was like "Uhhh, buttttttt... ehhhhh...? D:". I was in utter disarray, but what could be done? :P

Years
    Foster The People - A Beginner's Guide To Destroying The Moon

Based on what I've heard so far, it seems like Supermodel was what I was expecting to be. Pretty damn awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back