• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
    I Will Pick You Up - S3RL

Another one of my favourite Hardstyle tracks, and by the same guy I said in my previous post. I love this guy's work.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
    Forever - S3RL feat Sara

Yep, another track by S3RL xD Go check him out on youtube if you like hardstyle music (: He does alot of...explicit tracks, so be warned xD

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
    Da De Da - S3RL feat J0hnny

Getting silly now right? Every one of my posts have been songs from S3RL. Psh, you'd think I'm addicted to his music >~>

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII: Salvation's Fanfare.

Yeah, my musical tastes are weird.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
    Bass Sl- on second thoughts, I better not finish typing out the name, but I'm sure you would be able to guess it if I say the second word has 4 letters. And it's another song by S3RL feat Tamika

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Fences - Arrows (featuring Macklemore and Ryan Lewis)

I'm starting to dig this song. Macklemore is one of those rare rappers I actually like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back