• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Love Me by Lil Wayne featuring Drake and Future.

Eh, this one's okay at best, I do like the dark beat it has to it but it's not that remarkable.

Years
    SBTRKT - Temporary View (feat. Sampha)

Currently listening to the entirety of this enigmatic UK producer's new album Wonder Where We Land. This one's looking to be one of my fave songs from it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    SBTRKT - Temporary View (feat. Sampha)

Currently listening to the entirety of this enigmatic UK producer's new album Wonder Where We Land. This one's looking to be one of my fave songs from it.

ooooh damn I had no idea he had a new album, listening to this tomorrow for sure.

Listening to Me Against the World by 2pac. Put it down for a couple weeks, back on it now.

Years
    SBTRKT - Everybody Knows

This one's my fave from Wonder Where We Land. I like how it starts off completely instrumental and then transitions into a part where vocals come in. This is definitely an album I'd recommend if you're into very trippy sounds.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back