• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Taylor Swift - Long Live

Probably my favorite song of hers :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hockey - Too Fake

This song is sort of nostalgic. Cause I remember hearing it in like 2009 on TV or in video game or on the radio or something (can't quite remember but I heard somewhere) and I'd listen to it all the time and suddenly just completely forgotten about. A few weeks ago I remembered how much I love it back then in 2009 and now I've listened to it like 6 times this week. Great tune!

Years
    ^ oh god I remember that one. It's been years since I last heard it!

Anyways here's what I'm listening to...

Calvin Harris - Blame (feat. John Newman)

Years
    Sugababes - Round Round

I felt like the group really went downhill when the most recognizable members (Mutya Buena, Keisha Buchanan and Heidi Range iirc) left. This is probably why the older their songs are, the better they are.

Years
    Timmy Trumpet - Freaks (feat. Savage)

Trumpets incorporated into a dance tune sounds catchy, but Savage's vocals really knock it down a peg for me.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Our Faces Split the Coast in Half" ~ Broken Social Scene

this album is criminally underrated, there are some brilliant tracks on here (such as this one)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back