• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    New Politics - Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens)

New song from this awesome Danish band! Honestly, if their new album sounds like this, then I'm excited! The sounds like a good combination of their first album and their last one. I'm loving it so much. Excited for some new New Politics!!

Yukari

I've really been into this band lately.

Treecko

Years
    Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time

It's always a good time for this song. Even if it's Adam's most pop-like and radio friendly song, it's a great , fun tune.

Years
    alt-J - Left Hand Free

Based on my experience, this is the only "not so soft" song you'll hear on their latest album This Is All Yours.

Treecko

Years
    Owl City - Tokyo featuring Sekai No Owari

I'M SO HAPPY MORE NEW OWL CITY CAME OUT TODAY. :D
    This was leaked online yesterday and I've had it on repeat eve since. I love it so much!! It's so pretty and fun to listen to. Owl City has impressed me yet again!

Treecko

Years
    Owl City - Wolf Bite

I'm happy cause I bought like five new Owl City songs today. Cause Adam released two new singles and I was finally able to buy his newest ep, Ultraviolet. :)

What are you listening to? v3

I can now listen to this whenever. :D Up All Night or Wolf Bite are probably my faves.

Treecko

Years
    Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness- High Dive

I'm really digging Andrew McMahon's post-Jack's Mannequin stuff. In particular his newest project, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. it's beautifully produced indie pop and it's great. I will always miss Jack's Mannequin though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back