• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Vinyl Theatre- Breaking Up My Bones

A new band to the music business, and a new band to me. But I'm really digging their song, particularly this song. Their sound is like a love-child of Twenty One Pilots, The Killers ,The Cinema , We Are Scientists and maybe Two Door Cinema Club? (vocals) But they toured with twenty one pilots and since 21p are my favorite band, these guys are bond to be good. And they're proving that to me.

Years
    Imagine Dragons - Demons

Taking a little trip back to last year, when they released that amazing debut album Night Visions.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Panama Wedding - All Of The People

Current earworm right now. This is just a fun song that is meant to get in your head.

Years
    Who's Crying Now by Journey.

Feeling in the 80's classic mood right now, and this is one of my favorite songs by Journey, really like its style.

Years
    Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria (feat. Crystal Waters)

A trumpet-heavy dance tune from 2007, pretty much the most trumpet-y song I know aside from the obvious Hoenn soundtracks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back