• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2015
    Trap Life by Fredo Santana ft. Ballout

Trap rap is a guilty pleasure of mine. Trust me, operator, you wouldn't want to listen to it.

lol, let's not do this. you don't know what I like, and by the sounds of it you'd be very surprised at the range of stuff I listen to.

and don't hate on the same stuff you like man, that just doesn't make sense. o_0 analyse why it's a 'guilty' pleasure and you'll probably come up with nothing but influence from others.

you gotta sell what you're into as well, man. you're not doing the artists any favours by dissing them behind their backs, promote it instead.

smh!

besides, my whole point was that I used to be able to come in here and easily be introdiced to music which I might not have found otherwise on my own.

but anyway:

YUNG LEAN X THAIBOY DIGITAL X BLADEE - BUILDINGS

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    dan le sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill

I usually don't like hiphop, but I love the clever rappers like Scroobius Pip, or George Watsky.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • and don't hate on the same stuff you like man, that just doesn't make sense. o_0 analyse why it's a 'guilty' pleasure and you'll probably come up with nothing but influence from others.

you gotta sell what you're into as well, man. you're not doing the artists any favours by dissing them behind their backs, promote it instead.

this is such a good point. damn. i expected some "NUH-UH I LIKE EVERY SINGLE MUSICKZ EVER" post but this is actually one of the most stop-and-think points about music i've ever read.

anyway,

In My Dreams We're Almost Touching - Ricky Eat Acid
    Album: Three Love Songs (2014)

highlight of this album imo, although it's quite close to the entire second half of this album. surprisingly the first half of it i thought was really weak and the second half much better, but hey ho.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Luscious Life by Patrick Watson.

Featured in the Santander Bank commercial, which is also how I found it. It's very chill, like taking a shower without water as far as self-thought goes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back