• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Duke Dumont - Need You 100% (feat. A.M.I.)

gaaahhhh. I saw Duke Dumont in this like underground warehouse beneath a train station in my city a few weeks back and I don't even like his music that much but oh my god what a show.

Overgrown - James Blake
    Album: Overgrown (2013)

Hoping to see this guy at the same place soon too.

yungQ

based q u i r k
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2014
    ZHU - Faded
    One of those deep bassy 5am songs, watch people start crawling up the walls of whatever club when this is dropped

Years
    SBTRKT - Everybody Knows

My fave song from this UK producer's new album Wonder Where We Land. It's really good so definitely worth listening to.

pkmin3033

Eleven minutes of pure awesome. I love how lively this track is; it's one of the better songs from the album of the same name. Tobias Sammet has an absolutely fantastic voice as well.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Be Your Husband" ~ Jeff Buckley

diving into his Live at Sin-e album for the first time and I am quite excited because Grace is my favorite album and this is 2 and a half hours of him live.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back