• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Drove Me Wild by Tegan and Sara

i just discovered her (them??) a couple months ago with "i was a fool" and i'm in love!!
    &@Jayce

(I don't know how I just saw this o__o)
    but aahhh, I've been a huge fan since I was a sophomore or freshman in high school. So about 5 or so years. I was so stoked for them when their Heartthrob album and Closer came out and they started getting a bit bigger. Then they did a song for Lego Movie and an Oreo Commercial and I'm just sitting here like..."Awww. You guys are cute."
    idfk.

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    "Returning the Screw" ~ Fugazi
    Album: In On the Kill Taker (1993)

love the production on this thing, everything pops like the best post-hardcore should. honestly, I'm not enamored with most Fugazi stuff that I've heard, but this is aiming to change that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2019
    The XX - VCR

It's been a while since I've last listened to this band. So mellow.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Sburban Jungle - Homestuck Soundtrack

I love Homestuck's soundtrack, it is mind blowing. Great, would recommend.

Years
    Arcade Fire - Afterlife

Seriously, I have to admit Reflektor has so many of my fave Arcade Fire songs ever.

Years
    Askery & Lash - Float Alone (feat. Laurell)

This is definitely my favourite track by Askery, and my the best track off Trice Rec. in a while.

Nakala Pri

C'MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY (yes let's have tea)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back