• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Taylor Swift Blank Space
    Used to like shake it off better now i like this better!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Imagine Dragons-Demons
    My favorite is radioactive but theyre good singers :)

Years
    The Script - Hall Of Fame (feat. will.i.am)

This song would have been so much better if will.i.am wasn't there doing his annoying rap thing, since it looks so out-of-place with The Script's genre. It's part of why the band's music got ruined for me, and recent hit Superheroes was just as terrible. A very unnecessary collab in my opinion.

pkmin3033

Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

...Awesome Remix Vol. 1 again. I listen to this album far too much.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Home Made kazoku - Thank you

Because someone post a comment about this song in another thread and I feel sooooooo nostalgic when I listen to this song!

Years
    Röyksopp - Monument (The Inevitable End Version) (feat. Robyn)

I can definitely say that The Inevitable End had to be Röyksopp's best material to date.

Years
    Aronchupa - I'm An Albatraoz

One of the most catchy yet annoying songs of the year. The lyrics sound annoying but they make you want to laugh at the same time.

Years
    Hozier - Take Me To Church

The biggest outsider of the Record Of The Year nominations at the 2015 Grammys, but if he wins it I'll definitely enjoy it because it's such an amazing song and he's a really talented guy.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Periphery - 22 Faces

One of their newest songs, and it's great. I especially love the ending bit around the 3:36 mark of the track.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back