• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Tessio - Luomo
    Album: Vocalcity (2000)

THE SUFJAN STREAK HAS BROKEN and for this of all things

Jayce

x-kid
    Years
  • "Little Plastic Castle" - Ani DiFranco

And they say, "Goldfish have no memory" / I guess their lives are much like mine / And the little plastic castle / Is a surprise every time

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Love Diving - Our Day

So, this is a song Takeru from SuG sings. I LOVE HIS VOICE OMFG. I also found out something about him that makes me respect him more. He has depersonalization disorder and arrhythmia (which I guess is like an irregular heartbeat), yet he is always so strong and positive though. I adore him so much. <3 TT______TT

Years
  • All Day by Kanye West featuring Theophilius London, Allan Kingdom and Paul McCartney.

Nice to see Kanye actually rapping again instead of singing relying on the autotune.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Trivium - Shogun

The song been in my head, it's just a gorgeous 11 minutes of amazing instrumental work and superb vocals, it just fits. I'd recommend anyone to check out this song, sounds like a mix of COB and Metallica. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back