• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most looking forward to doing when the quarantine ends?

Years
  • Same! I love my boyfriend to death but I need alone time to recover from whatever the day brings. Even just 10 minutes.

This is what I'm scared of when me and the gf eventually move in together. I absolutely cannot live without my me time, and she's the clingy type. I love it and her, don't get me wrong, but getting too much of it on a daily basis might prove to be tiring eventually. I hope we'll be able to communicate properly regarding it.

Years
  • hoping to go out jogging regularly. can't do so atm without feeling massively out of place and worrying whether or not i'd legitimately get in trouble for being outside when i'm not supposed to be, etc...

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Find a job and get my shit together. I guess finding a job has to do with the latter, but I want to do give that goal some special treatment

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • This actually might sound weird but I really want to get back to work. Also, hanging out with my friends and visiting some places in my city which I had planned to go but due to the quarantine I haven't been able to.
    This, and I intend to use my bicycle It's not only a good exercise, it's my transport for visiting my friends' homes and roaming around the city.

Years
  • Find a job and get my shit together. I guess finding a job has to do with the latter, but I want to do give that goal some special treatment

Whatever life is throwing at you right now, you could use this time to do some free online courses so when you're ready you can say you were one of the industrious mice during this pandemic. That will look impressive when you feel ready to job hunt!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Probably just do go out as much as I want to, like half our country seems to be doing already

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I'm really hoping I can join my school division as a new teacher for next year without another big disaster ruining it. I missed my chance for this school year but still work in the school system (despite everything being closed in our state) helping out students with tutoring needs instead. Lately I've been doing independent tutoring instead and it is basically the best I got for now.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    seeing my family :-( i'm quarantined with just my bf rn and we're both missing our respective families like crazy. my youngest nephew has started sitting up, waving, clapping and crawling in the time since i've seen him last... i miss his squishy lil face. also i miss my morning lecture coffee like you wouldn't believe

Sirfetch’d

Quarantine ended for my state and I got a haircut today and it felt great. I think we should have been shut down longer but I really had to get out and get one

Back