• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you most looking forward to doing when the quarantine ends?

Sirfetch’d

I really just want to sit down in a restaurant and enjoy a meal again. Takeout is fine but its usually cold or soggy when it arrives and just isn't the same!!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Seeing my friends again! I miss them a ton. I have been getting better at enjoying my own company at home but quarantine has made me realise that I am more on the extroverted side and need to see my friends in-person. I would also love to go out and eat at all my favourite restaurants again. Can't wait to have sushi, yum cha and much more delicious food. :D

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Go back to work. After that, also going to a restaurant and just generally being able to go wherever I want without having to worry about consequences

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Getting alone time away from my fiancee, having our wedding, and starting our family. I know, one of these things is not like the other, but I'm hugely asocial and my alone time has severely dwindled.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    seeing my friends and going to arts and craft stores as well as the freedom of being able to go to walmart at three am if i desperately need something. miss that shit.

pkmin3033

Going to visit my grandparents - and getting away from the rest of my family in the bargain - and making travel plans with my partner.

tbh I doubt I'll notice when lockdown ends otherwise because I tend to stay inside anyway. I guess I'll have to start going into the office again and will lose my extra hours though =/

Years
    I'm excited to see my family who live about an hour away. We'll also finally be able to hold a celebration of life get-together for my grandmother who passed away at the end of March.

Years
    I'm excited to see my family who live about an hour away. We'll also finally be able to hold a celebration of life get-together for my grandmother who passed away at the end of March.

been quarantined with my family, so I'm excited to finally get some distance

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I miss being able to hike! There aren't many places around town to walk and most of the local trails are closed. The great weather hasn't helped either...

Years
    See my girlfriend uwu

And maybe go to a music shop and buy a microphone in case the one I ordered online last month didn't push through lmao.

Years
    This actually might sound weird but I really want to get back to work. Also, hanging out with my friends and visiting some places in my city which I had planned to go but due to the quarantine I haven't been able to. I'd also like to go to a restaurant with my girlfriend and watch some movies too. I could go on typing more on what I'm looking forward to do when the quarantine ends but it'd become sort of a bucket list haha.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Getting back the £40 I put into my uni card before the lockdown.

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My mom to stop bitching about every little thing about this stupid virus. All she does is bitch about how she has to wear mask and doesn't want to or some stupid crap. Like, she doesn't seem to understand the precautions in place and such. I hate having to constantly listen to it, so I'll just be glad when all this is over, and she finds something else to bitch about (as usual).

Years
    food, honestly. i just wanna eat good food again, i've been stuck at home with instant noodles and canned goods :(

Back