• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are your favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White?

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
    Years
    We have the:
    Tao Trio (Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem)
    What are your favorite Legendary Pokemon in Black and White?

Kami Trio (Thundurus, Tornadus, Landorus)

Legendary Musketeers (Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo)

Victini

Meloetta

And Genesect

Mine is Kyurem, Cobalion and Virizion. :D

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I don't have any strong feelings towards any of the legendaries in BW: partially because there's just too! friggin! many! of them (like the last generation) but also because I'm not a fan of their designs or most of their integration into the story. That being said, I do like Cobalion an awful lot. Its name, design and typing are all really cool, and though I never thought to catch one when playing the game, I do like it an awful lot.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    There is only one Legendary Pokemon I appreciate from the Black and White series, Meloetta is my favorite.
    I managed to get a hold of an illegitimate copy of her and I played with the pokemon just to see what it was like, and she's just the best Legendary I've ever played with since Mewtwo from Red version.
    Meloetta is not only insanely powerful but she's also ridiculously flexible for any kind of battle situation, and I find her overall design cute.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Cobalion, Terrakion and Reshiram. I know that Cobalion is a slightly weaker, but more resilient version than Lucario, but I like it because of its role in Rumble Blast. Terrakion is fast and strong and Reshiram has unresisted STABs, plus it looks like Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
    Even though I didn't really pay much attention to it until black and white 2 were announced, Kyurem has definitely become my favorite legendary in this generation.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    There was a short period of time where I was really in love with Zekrom, most likely due to its Electric typing. That's not so much the case now, but I still do appreciate it.

Other than that, I've grown fond of the musketeers, particularly Terrakion. I just really like its official artwork, which makes it look like it's ready to tear teams apart, haha.

Years
    I love Reshiram cos it persuaded me to get Black. I loved mine cos it had a very beneficial nature and it's so beautiful.

Meloetta and Victini come a close second for their cuteness.

Back