• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What browser do you use?

What browser do you use?

• Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 58 39.7%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Safari

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Chrome

Votes: 62 42.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ever since Safari began having serious lag issues in Lion on my old Mac, I decided to switch over to Chrome and haven't looked back.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I have recently migrated from Firefox to Google Chrome because my friends recommended me to give it a go and I have stayed ever since because I find it faster than Firefox.

MMSCBF

Beginning Something-er
    Years
  • I have sort of a tie between Firefox and Chrome. I use the former a little more than the latter (maybe because of the add-ons?), but if I don't want to one because my computer may go slow I'll use the other. I have Safari as like a backup, even though I rarely use it, even updating it.
    I don't think I would want to use Internet Explorer, no matter how many times it's been updated.
    Sometimes I use built-in browsers in software like Winamp, but that's not very often.

For my Android, I use Dolphin Browser HD because it's more flexible with the web content than the unnamed stock browser. I even have it installed in my mother's if I'm close to using my bandwidth limit on my phone.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I use both Firefox and Chrome.
    Chrome because it runs faster and Firefox because it views my CSS better.
    I voted for Firefox though because I've been using it since I was 15. 8)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Firefox all the way, although I will happily use Chrome too. I just like Firefox's functionality better. I used to swear by IE, though . . . -_-

Back