• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What can't you live without?

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My TV, computer, family and friends. Those are the only things I can't live without.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    No serious life for me so I can't say say family and friends.

I can't live without the geniuses that exist in the world, such as those who make stuff I want : D

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    I was going to say my computer but I've gone without for extended periods of time without much trouble already. I wouldn't be able to live without my family or friends. Life would just be way too hard.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Although I feel naked without my cellphone, I can't live without something that will keep me entertain. You can only read a manga so many times, and play the same DS game for so long.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    My friends mostly, they support me in alot of things I do, which I truely admire

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Jackets, accessories, Pokemon, laptop, money, my glasses, my family, men.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Hmm 2 things..

Would have to be one, my cell phone i mean what would i do without it? lol

Second would have to be my car, sort of a must have for getting to work and school

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    MSN, PC, food, water, a bed, a house, friends, sport and music. <3 Oh, and banners. I love a good image.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I actually suffer slowly when PC is down XDD
    It's my only thing to do when I get bored these days.

But I guess I couldn't live without friends or family, that'd be horrible.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I can't live without the internet. I have so many people I talk to that don't live anywhere near me that without it they get bored and want to talk with me and I am just bored all the time.

I also can't live without my PS3. I love my PS3, it gives me internet when I can't get on the computer, I can play Call of Duty online whilst lieing in bed and it keeps me happy when I feel down.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    My guitar, my music, my laptop, and the internet immediately pop into mind. I suppose that includes PC as well <3

Also, my friends, both irl and here for making my day entertaining. And my family too. =]

Back