• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What computer do you have?

what computer do you have?

• dell

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • apple

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • toshiba

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • hewlett-packard

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • sony-vaio

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • other

Votes: 26 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pentium four Cicerio.
    Intel Duo Processor.
    nVidia gforce 8600 video card
    1g RAM

That's pretty much all worth telling.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
  • HP, I don't know the specs though. It's a few years old. I want to upgrade to an Apple with a bunch of RAM.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • I have a Toshiba Satellite with 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Intel Centrino Duo, a/g/n wireless, fingerprint reader, and webcam. Unfortunately the graphics is the Intel Graphics Accelerator, and its running Windows Vista.

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • Im running a Acer laptop amd turion 64 mobile dual core 1 gig ram, 150 gb hard drive, ati 1100 graphics with vista home premium
    Then Im running two custem built computers one is my intel duel core 2.4GHZ, 4 gigs ram, 2 400 Gb hard drives and a 100Gb hard drive with mac os x tiger on it running through darwin boot manager the 400 Gb one is windows vista ulitmate with ATI graphics and a pinncale tv card Then I have a custem linux computer with amd dual core 2.4GHZ, 2 gigs ram, 2 300 Gb hard drives with fedorea linux. I love them all so much

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I currently have a Compaq computer... I don't know the type nor the specs for it though. It's kinda old too, but running XP. I expect to be getting a laptop soon-ish hopefully and that'll probably be an ASUS one.

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    I guess this isn't yet a month old, so it would be ok to post...
    1 Toshiba laptop and another local pc builder desktop

I don't feel like listing my specs.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Toshiba is what it says on it so I guess it's a Toshiba laptop...
    *doesn't know crap about computers ;D*

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I have a flat screen Dell Dimension 3300, it's really bad, it lags all the time and it has budget (really bad) components.

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
  • I have a MacBook and a generic PC.

Hahaha. Hi Pivot.

Anyway. I have.

Intel Celeron D 346 3.1 GHz
    Nvidia GeForce 8500GT
    1 GB Ram
    Did I miss anything? No I didn't. It's also custom. I'll be planning on buying a Quadcore and a better videocard soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Motherboard: ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe
    GPU: eVGA 7900GS
    RAM: 2x1GB Corsair ValueSelect
    HDD #1: Maxtor 200GB
    HDD #2: Western Digital 320GB
    ODD #1: Memorex DVD Burner 16X-DDL-IN
    ODD #2: Lite-On LH-20A1H
    ODD #3: SAMSUNG SH-203B
    PSU: Antec Phantom 500 500W
    Case: Antec P180
    Monitor: SAMSUNG 930B

It's three months short of being two years old. I'll make myself a new one sometime around Summer 2008.

Years
  • HP Pavilion a1719n. Intel processor with 3.0GHz, 1GB RAM, 250GB harddrive, DVD R/RW, Vista Home Premium. It's a cheap little thing compared to what some people have, but it works for me. ♥

Years
  • Dell Inspiron 6400, 75 gig hard drive (with a 10 gig recovery drive as well), over a gig of ram, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 T7200 processor. Came installed with Windows Vista Home Basic.

I would have thought I'd be done with Dell after the escapades with my last laptop, but then they had to be nice and send me this shiny new laptop that was better than my old one in return for not being able to fix it. What can I say, I seem to be easily appeased when it comes to some things. :I

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Dell Inspiron 9300, 1.6GHz Pentium M w/Centrino, 40GB hard drive (with 250GB external), 2GB dual-channeled PC2-5300 RAM (upgraded from 512MB), nVidia GeForce Go 6800 Ultra, Windows XP Home SP2.

Next laptop will be an HP, probably. Dell sucks. Badly.
    And I want to build myself a new desktop eventually as well - built them for other people, now time for one for myself. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, Here's a trimmed screenshot of my system specs. My computer is nothing to brag about but it aint a slouch either. ^^
    For those of you who dont wanna open the attached screenshot I'll just say it.
    Windows Vista™ Home Premium
    Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, 2992 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
    1,406.69 MB of ram

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back